Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I got my Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets today!  2 hours in the queue and my BOT (Boerewors on Tap, aka hubby) got the tickets online.  I was crapping my knickers that I wasn't going to get tickets in time as the Golden Tickets were sold out within 2½ minutes and the general standing tickets in just over 20 minutes.

I am so fucking happy I think I actually did shite a rainbow, Plonkers

Oh I know the show is only in February 2013 and I know I'm right at the back but I'm on the fucking bus.  I'm going to be there like a bear in my underwear.  WhoooooofuckinHoooo.

Can you tell I'm soopa stoked?






10 comments:

BamaTrav said...

They still exist?

Brian Miller said...

dang...that is hot...bet they would be a fun concert....

YeamieWaffles said...

So pleased to hear that you got tickets Lass, just like you know I'm jealous and definitely plan on listening to some Dani California while at gym today in your honour, congratulations.

Bersercules said...

Awesome! That band always kicks butt!!

Joshua said...

"Hey-O!"

Awesome.

Janet said...

Awsome - enjoy!

Choleesa said...

I had a "moment" with Anthony, at a Lakers game a couple of years ago. We were at the ring ceremony, and I was bitching at my sister, how I never get to see celebrities when I am at a game, and no sooner had I finished saying it, that I looked up and LOCKED eyes with him....I was about TWO inches from him, and I was so starstruck that all I could do was stare, and as we walked by each other our eyes stayed locked, and I even turned back to look at him, and he was looking back too!! I am assuming that 1. he liked my ass. or 2. He was sincerely worried that I would call attention to him, and his peaceful walk would be ruined...Im going with option 1.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You'll have to let us know if Flea still runs around without clothes. Not that I want to see that, but at his age, God Bless him that he can!

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

Congratulations on scoring some tickets. I'm jealous.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Bama pffft!

@Matthew Yipeee!!!

@Brian @Bersercules @Janet @Michael I can't wait.

@Choleesa option 1 is much more wicked!

@Alex Oh I certainly fucking hope so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails