I love how happy you look when you say about how you're "blogging on the beach," haha, love this video Lass. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey too, I had a feeling that you might like it!
Hey Lass! Wowsers, your idea of the seaside and mine are a little different, but then I forget you're from the wilds of Scotland. You know, I should do another video blog. Hmmm. Indigo xd
5 comments:
I love how happy you look when you say about how you're "blogging on the beach," haha, love this video Lass. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey too, I had a feeling that you might like it!
Iron Man's probably my favourite Avenger as well Lass, like I've told you before though, he's no Spider-Man! :P
Yay! I love your whore face!
Hey Lass! Wowsers, your idea of the seaside and mine are a little different, but then I forget you're from the wilds of Scotland. You know, I should do another video blog. Hmmm. Indigo xd
If only I were that purple shirt.*sigh*
Post a Comment