The hell! Is that your idea of a salute?
ATTENTION!!
"I thought this was the coxless fours?"OR "Princess Anne congratulates the cox of the Australian team."
doesnt that slow you down in the water?
"Decisions, decisions, decisions..."
We're so happy to see you"
"I take it the water was a tad cold then?!"Salagatle!
Always the consummate horsewoman, Princess Anne recognizes good stud stock when she sees it.
lump-a-paloosa. Someones having a party in their pants.
Let's run it up the flag pole and see who salutes! hahahahahahaha This photo is too funny!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The hell! Is that your idea of a salute?
ATTENTION!!
"I thought this was the coxless fours?"
OR
"Princess Anne congratulates the cox of the Australian team."
doesnt that slow you down in the water?
"Decisions, decisions, decisions..."
We're so happy to see you"
"I take it the water was a tad cold then?!"
Salagatle!
Always the consummate horsewoman, Princess Anne recognizes good stud stock when she sees it.
lump-a-paloosa. Someones having a party in their pants.
Let's run it up the flag pole and see who salutes! hahahahahahaha This photo is too funny!!!!
Post a Comment