In the 1920's, the phrase "giving someone head" meant something entirely different.Then and now, it is always best done by a lady in the nude.
I'll just go for the easy one - "What head do I want tonight?"
I think one of the above two comments have won as it is Lass haha, looks like that tattoo will have to wait for another time!
um lady when he said give me head, he didn't mean it that way!!
Darling, there's no need to lose your head over me!
Ah well, I suppose I'm a notch on his bedpost.
Thought I had a good comment, then read the ones above. Have to agree with YeamieWaffles. Great pic though! and thanks for the laugh!
6 white guys and not a dick between them.
Tonight I'll have head number 3, and, hmmm...drawer number 2 for tadger number 9 I think!
And here I was, all naked, hoping to give you head.....Salagatle!
"Don't pick me, don't pick me, don't pick me..."
Post a Comment
12 comments:
In the 1920's, the phrase "giving someone head" meant something entirely different.
Then and now, it is always best done by a lady in the nude.
I'll just go for the easy one - "What head do I want tonight?"
I think one of the above two comments have won as it is Lass haha, looks like that tattoo will have to wait for another time!
I think one of the above two comments have won as it is Lass haha, looks like that tattoo will have to wait for another time!
um lady when he said give me head, he didn't mean it that way!!
Darling, there's no need to lose your head over me!
Ah well, I suppose I'm a notch on his bedpost.
Thought I had a good comment, then read the ones above. Have to agree with YeamieWaffles.
Great pic though! and thanks for the laugh!
6 white guys and not a dick between them.
Tonight I'll have head number 3, and, hmmm...
drawer number 2 for tadger number 9 I think!
And here I was, all naked, hoping to give you head.....
Salagatle!
"Don't pick me, don't pick me, don't pick me..."
Post a Comment