Wednesday, 8 August 2012

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.

Some interesting projects to try out at home with your left over junk

Toilet Roll Holders for loose cables

Drum kit made out of old barrels

Sofa made out of an old bath
Desk made out of old Books

Light bulbs made into candles

Perfect Lunch Box for a Bagel, Burger or Bun

CD boxes good for cable storage

Bulldog clips good for organising cables

Bottles Cups and Bowls turned into light fixtures

An old door turned into a coffee table

Broken Bar fridge turned into gaming storage

Old pin board turned into jewellery display

Lego key holders

Old frames turned into wall decorations

Some
Old tennis rackets make perfect  mirror frames

Wash and reuse squeezey bottles for pancake batter

shoe racks good for pantry organisation

Make yer own guitar picks out of your old credit cards

Spanners make great hooks

Old slides make a inspiring window cover

Pipe valves turned into a coat hanger

Old books make great vintage looking shelves

skewers in a container make interesting knife stands/holders

Old library card storage makes a trendy wine rack or cocktail bar

Old vintage suitcases make brilliant side tables

an old wooden chair turned into a towel rail


Bike cum Basin

PC casing turned Post Box

14 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

That drum kit is so amazing Lass, all of these are pretty damn cool in fact, it would take so many books for that desk though, I have to love some of these.

Destiny said...

holy fuck that shit is amazeballs!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

luvly stuff! Going to download all those pics for future projects!
Salagatle!

Althea said...

I like the desk made out of books :D x

cat said...

Breat ideas - just saw some beautiful recyle ideas at Decorex

Mark said...

Love these ideas!
Except that ketchup/pancake thing kind of turned my stomach.
m.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We've used toilet paper rolls to contain the massive amount of cables behind all of our TVs. Might need to save out CD cases now.

Ducky said...

Some of those are just pretty damn cool. I must be too since I already do some of them. Heh...I feel kinda proud. I think I'll have another glass of wine to celebrate!

Matt Harvath said...

Cool ideas. When I try to make something using left-over junk, I end up making more junk but in a different form.

JoeinVegas said...

I like all the cable ideas, those I will probably use

bailey j said...

Whenever I see these types of things on pinterest I feel uncreative and stupid. I'm like why the fuck didn't think of that?!

Lulu said...

Some amazing ideas, thanks for sharing. I am thinking which I could actually, practically do and which just look cool from a distance. Lol.

Nigel Mitchell said...

Some pretty clever ideas in there. Not sure how much I could pull off, but I wish I could.

Janet said...

Jeez - some damn fine ideas there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails