The Beatles and AC/DC totally rock! I really loved listening to Vanessa, though. I like violin music, so beautiful!Thanks for sharing this MMM!Cathy Kennedy, Children's AuthorThe Tale of Ole Green EyesRead today's post ...I Love 80s Music!
One of my good friends always sings the Chef song when we go to a karaoke place.
Pretty cool song choices! Happy Monday!
Totally love all your picks - I knew I loved you for some reason! ;)The World Didn't Come to an End, So Let's Enjoy Some Music!
@Cathy thanx for stopping by and taking the time to comment@Oilfied Trash I would love to be at that karake bar!@JamericanSpice thanx. Happy Monday to you.@Stacy ♥
The last violin player is great. Wakes me up this morning. :-)How to import blog posts to Facebook Page
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The Beatles and AC/DC totally rock! I really loved listening to Vanessa, though. I like violin music, so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing this MMM!
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes
Read today's post ...
I Love 80s Music!
One of my good friends always sings the Chef song when we go to a karaoke place.
Pretty cool song choices!
Happy Monday!
Totally love all your picks - I knew I loved you for some reason! ;)
The World Didn't Come to an End, So Let's Enjoy Some Music!
@Cathy thanx for stopping by and taking the time to comment
@Oilfied Trash I would love to be at that karake bar!
@JamericanSpice thanx. Happy Monday to you.
@Stacy ♥
The last violin player is great. Wakes me up this morning. :-)
How to import blog posts to Facebook Page
Post a Comment