Sunday, 26 February 2012

Blog Award and Happy Oscar Day!

A big huge thanxaroonie to Emmie Mears who gave me a Blog Award. 

Awww Shucks, now you've made me blush. Thanx for the shout out and now for me to break all the rules (as I usually do)

The rules for this bad boy are to share ten things about yourself, and then pass it on to six bloggers.  I really don't consider myself Kreativ or creative at all.  In fact I am soopa envious of all these crafty creative bloggers that make windchimes out of toilet roll holders and a splodge of paint.  I'm in awe of them.

So here is 5 random facts about me

1.  I am a nail biter but I haven't chewed for weeks and I actually have nails now.
2. I often get the urge to write but I'm too impatient to wait until the ideas start flowing.
3. There are only two industries that refer to their customers as "users".  Bullshit or Bullfact?
4. My favourite swear word?  Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuck and FuckKnob.
5.  I'd like to leave you with something positive, but I can't think of anything positive to say.  Would yo take two negatives?

I only thought up 5 instead of 10, but rules are meant to be broken right?

Now I'm passing it on to 5 other awesome Blogtistas.

Fabulously Flawed


Fat Mum Slim

Ramblings of a Semi-Mad Man

Fabulous Atypical Ramblings of Nuclear Cheese

Squatlo Rant




Happy Oscar Day!

6 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

The term user means idiot at Microsoft.

YeamieWaffles said...

Fuck knob isn't one I've heard before but I think I'll need to start using it myself now haha!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And I'd say fact.

Matt Harvath said...

Thanks for the Award!!!! I appreciate it. It is so great to be back in the Blogging world!

IndigoWrath said...

Hey Lass! Laughing at Number 5 - were you channelling Woody Allen?! Indigo =)

bill lisleman said...

sure two negatives multiplied together is a positive.
If you don't have the ideas what do you have an urge to write? Oh fuck I think I understand now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails