Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Valentines Day Gift Ideas


You have 5 more shopping days until Valentine's Day.  

So, have you bought or made your gift yet, Plonkers?  I hear most of the men mumble "well, no" because, the majority of the men leave their gift-buying until the day before.  They get to the store and realise everything has doubled in price and its only the dregs that are left.  You land up getting your lovely 3-day-old roses and foosty chocolates. 

Not cool!  Here's a few brilliant ideas that she'll love. Trust me!



Go Visit EdenFantasys have some really sweet and naughty Valentines Day gift ideas if you Plonkers haven't started shopping already.  I have marked some things off on my wishlist.

Take a lookie-lookie at their romantic Valentines Lingerie, which they just happen to do in plus sizes, so us chunky lassies can hop into them too and get a bit of Frisky on.

Oh So Pretty!

Sweetheart Red Lace Teddy $26.99

I Love you Baby Doll $34.99

If romantic lingerie doesn't juice yer lemon, EdenFantasys also have Massage Oil Candles, which claim to be "Better than Roses".  Hot or Wot?

Or why don't you indulge your lovely lady with a bottle of sweet smelling Perfume to get your motor racing?  However, if your sinus allergies do not approve of her musky scents, try all their different kinds of saucy Books and DVDs - guaranteed to get both yer fancies tickled.

EF even have a bunch of Beauty, Body, Makeup and Skincare products which will make your partner smack of hotness.  But, if your foxy female doesn't enjoy pots, potions and lotions, you could get yer jollies on with their fun Games and Gags.

Your one-stop Valentine's Day Shoppe!

Go get something for your wantun woman and if there is just too much to choose from get her a Gift Certiciate and she can do her own shopping.  Oh and you know how us lassies love to shop! 

If you wanna slip in a wee something for me, feel free, just don't think that gives you the right to stalk me, Creepo.

Happy Dildo Shopping!

Plan your St. Valentine\'s Day and save the date with EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

17 comments:

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Hmm, at first I considered myself lucky for being single and not having to buy a gift, but after seeing that lingerie...

Tiny Goes Retail said...

those are some awsome gifts hahahahah does it come with the model too? hey lass long time no chat hows things

Mynx said...

We dont really do valentines day. Been married too long I guess. I do have a hot date with my hairdresser though.

Ryan said...

Listen to uncle Ryan boys. If you buy your burd a gift for valentines day she'll only start to expect presents on her birthday and christmas anaw etc etc..

There ye go - I've saved you a few quid. For more money saving tips visit www.tichtersedscotsman.con

Akelamalu said...

We don't 'do' Valentines Day, too commercial. MWM just buys me lovely gifts all year round. :)

mattposky said...

I immediately began crying after seeing the prices of the lingerie, and then reminded myself that this is in South African dollars- but it still seems a bit pricey for such little fabric...

Wait, what am I saying? Obviously it has been a time since any of my girlfriends dress up for me (or themselves). I've ever been one to insist upon such things, although I do like a nice pair of black and white striped underwear on a lady. However, I prefer them smelling like themselves though.

Jim Deans said...

If my lottery comes up tonight I'll be over.
Of course I'll want a personal viewing with the models on this page.

YeamieWaffles said...

Wow, these are awesome gift ideas. Like Mike I was glad I was single until I went here and seen this, amazing!

Brian Miller said...

oh they def have some nice valentines gifts...

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

I shall be trekking around a medieval town in the South of France for V-day. Lucky?! lol.

JamericanSpice said...

I don't think I'm getting anything. I'll buy myself chocolates :)

The Offended Blogger said...

I bought that EXACT same red number for VDay!! Soo sexy.

Now if I can just get the hubs drunk enough to wear it so I can snap a pic really quick for my blog...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Tiny not for that price! You cheap bastid!

@Ryan @Jim Typical Cheap Scotsman...

@matt there is no such thing as South African dollars, Plonker.

@j VERY LUCKY!!! email me!!!

@Offended remember to send it to info@redpepa.za.net

mattposky said...

Pfft, fine, a rand then.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@mattposky :-) You know I still dig ye. The prices are us$

gift pakistan said...

These are all very nice Valentines Day Gift Ideas i like to use one of them when i need it.

grins said...

Just flipping around your blog. At my age, wrinkle and cellulite removal and flannel pajamas with feet in them works just fine for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails