Saturday, 18 February 2012

And The Winners Are ...


We have two winners today.  Yeeeehaaaww, you guys are frikken amazing.  No really, you guys are AWESOME.  There were so many great captions this week and lots of new participants, which is fucking BANGIN

The winner is for The Caption My Photo Competition is

Here's the winning caption that made me chuckle like an old whore bouncing on a carrot.


"I got confused when she asked me to hold her balloons"

The second winner of the two sets of double tickets to the Homemakers Gauteng Expo next weekend is Alet and Janet

Please contact me with your delivery address and I'll be deliverying the tickets to you next week.

info @ redpepa.za . net

7 comments:

Melanie said...

well done!

YeamieWaffles said...

Amazing stuff that actually made me laugh out loud, excellent work guys, congratulations.

Brian Miller said...

ha nice....

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Mynx said...

congrats to both the winners :)

avneet pannu said...

Its nice...congrats to both the winners

icaption that

avneet pannu said...

Its nice,congrts to the winners

icaption that

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails