Sunday, 5 February 2012

17lbs Loss. Mind you, that's like throwing a deckchair off the fucking Queen Mary

Yesterday we went to friends to hang out for a burger braai and drink wine because I had the worst week at work - EVER!  I figured if I was gonna drink wine, I better limit my food calorie intake otherwise the scales are going to be up. 


We were in the pool, glass of wine in hand, best stress relief in the world! The girls got to shoot some paintballs

Megan taking aim


Kaylin getting help from Dad
Emma Pup - we have a new nickname for her because she has one ear that sticks straight up like the Foxy in her and one ear that flops down like her dad, The Pug.  We call her Flip-Flop.


BWS tips button

15 comments:

Mynx said...

Yay for 17lbs. Yay for the kids being entertained while you get to have wine. just as long as Mum wasn't the target of the paint balls.

“Lizard Happy”

Blogger Broadcast said...

So cool. I am still trying to loose 5lbs!

Babes Mami said...

Yay for your deck chair! And double yay for getting to relax while the girls were entertained elsewhere.

Madeleine Maddocks said...

Awh so cute! Congrats on the diet too. I'm trying to lose weight aropund my midrif. I've gone up 2 size. Gulp! My GP told me that the meds I'm on will be contributing to this. Isn't she a darling! ;O)

Nat said...

17 lbs? That amazing! Congrats :-)

YeamieWaffles said...

17 pounds is absolutely phenomenal Daft Scots Lass, you should be so proud of yourself!

IndigoWrath said...

Hey Lass! 17 lbs is an awesome loss, give yerself some credit. But don't celebrate with pizza; I never seem to learn that one. Indigo

junebug said...

Whoot Whoot!! for 17lbs! Awesome!
I'm loving flipflop. She is adorable.

Jim Deans said...

I looked to see what 17lbs looked like and here's the answer Seventeen Pounds

mshatch said...

I have another 5-10 to go if I want to get back to fighting weight. I'm hoping once I get running again this spring I can do it. An absolutely huge, massive congrats to you for you loss :)

Jim Deans said...

I don't know how you got that strange image in the link on my last comment.Sorry 'bout that.Try this one.

Seventeen Pounds

cyn said...

wowzers -- you are rockin' it! 17lbs is momentous!!!

w00t w00t!

cat said...

Yeah for losing te weight and I do hope this week s much better.

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

Paintball! Awesome! Em looks so cute, and growing up fast!

Etta Reeses said...

Congrats on the progress. I love her red hair! Flip flop is a very cute name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails