Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Caption my Photo #42


Its Toozday again, Plonkers and I need to wish you all a

Happy Valentines Day

You guys rock!  I have to share my lurve with you because you come and visit me everyday, because you leave brilliant comments, because you send me emails, because you read my drivel and because you KEEP coming back.  For this, I thank you and give each and everyone one of you a VIRTUAL SQUEEZIE CUDDLE! 

I'm going to really enjoy blog hopping today to find out what you guys have posted for V-Day.  See you later!

Caption this beaut-of-aphoto and win a wee something from me.

24 comments:

Melanie said...

Sixty years together and still going strong...thanks to gramps and his new prescription for extra strength viagra!

Unknown said...

He got her balloons.

She got him Viagra.

Then he got her "balloons."

not displayed said...

If i do it while she has her hands full, she can't slap me

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Walter was a wee bit hard of hearing. He could have sworn that Mildred was saying "pick-a-boob!"

Elliot Grace said...

Hugs, hugs...Happy Valentines Day ;)

El

Matthew MacNish said...

Walter only wanted to remember what it felt like to hold a sweater balloon.

P said...

Now where did I put that remote shutter release ?

Flannery said...

I got confused when she asked me to hold her balloons!


Hi, new here, love your blog. Now I must make a trip to Scotland someday, just to hear the accent in person!

Flannery said...

I got confused when she asked me to hold her balloons!


Hi, new here, love your blog. Now I must make a trip to Scotland someday, just to hear the accent in person!

Flannery said...

I got confused when she asked me to hold her balloons!


Hi, new here, love your blog. Now I must make a trip to Scotland someday, just to hear the accent in person!

Anonymous said...

I got confused when she asked me to hold her balloons!


Hi, new here, love your blog. Now I must make a trip to Scotland someday, just to hear the accent in person!

Anonymous said...

"I haven't gotten this much action since 1974!"

Brian Miller said...

haha i love mynx's...

M I C
K E Y

M O U S E....

unmitigated me said...

Myrtle loved the earrings, and offered "a quick squeeze" in gratitude. Next year, Walter resolved to get her the tennis bracelet.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MINE!!!!

Copyboy said...

Virtual hug and squeeze right back atcha!

Osbasso said...

<3 Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! <3

Sausage said...

old school cock block...

Slyde said...

When Grandpa said that he wanted to bury his face between 2 big balloons, this wasnt QUITE what he meant.......

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A moment later, there was a popping noise...

Indigo Roth said...

Ha! I think Mynx nailed this one already!

Outcast said...

Ouch, maybe it's just because it's late but I just can't think of something decent that could even come close to the others here, hope you had a great Valentine's Day though!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Not an entry, but I'm here to say I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day.
xoRobyn

Chelle Blögger said...

Damn those Viagra commercials!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails