Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Holiday Time

This is a lazy arsed post because I'm working at the Homemakers Expo this week and I'm completely swamped.

I do have ONE thing to look forward to.  We're booked and paid for a wee 5 day get-away in March (just after the Expo) to visit Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge

I can't wait to kick back, relax in my romantic jacuzzi bubble bath 5 meters into a tree, over-looking the animal at the water-holes in the bush.  

Ah Bliss...

I'll be happily chugging down alcoholic beverages by the truck load and sleeping in late on my king size bed listening to the lions roar.

OH Yes!

Be sure to come by tomorrow and check out my new competition.

12 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

Congratulations on the holiday coming up DSL! Make sure it's a good one like you say!

bailey j said...

I think I just blew it in my pants while reading that description of your upcoming vacation. Wow. That was vulgar. But seriously.. that sounds amazing. I need to get to South Africa more often... or ever. Ahhh.

Melanie said...

Soooo jealous! Enjoy - you deserve a break!

cat said...

ooh that sounds fantastic. Taking the kiddos?

Tiny Goes Retail said...

Good Day Lass i like your post cause it really makes me wanna go on a holiday i think its time for a break hahahahahaha. http://tinygoesretail.blogspot.com/

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@cat yes of course. They go where we go.

Mark said...

I clicked on the link. That place does look fun and amazing. You'll surely have a good time.
m.

Eve.E said...

ENJOY!!! xxx

JoeinVegas said...

Taking the kids? What kind of romantic getaway is that? And what makes you thing you'll get to sleep in with them along?

An outdoor shower - so you get to entertain the animals while they entertain you.

nitebyrd said...

WOW! What an incredible place to spend a wee vacation! I'm officially jealous! ;)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@YWaffles I will be sure to do that!

@baileyj @Mark I am sooo looking forward to it.

@JoeinVegas I'll be taking their nintendo along to babysit while we have a "lie in".

The Accidental Somebody said...

I WANNA GOOOOOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails