Thursday, 2 February 2012

Dukan Spinach, Onion and Mushroom Quiche

I have tweeked the Dukan Diet Recipe to my taste (no cheating though).  Remember this is for the Protein and Vegetable Days only.

Ingredients:

¼ Bag Spinach
½ Cup of Egg Whites
2 Full Eggs (including volks)
1 Small Onion
1/2 Packet of Mushrooms
100mls Fat Free Milk
Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Fat Free Creme Cheese

Method:
1. Chop Spinach, Mushrooms and Onion and mix together
2. Put in a sprayed non-stick casserole dish
3. Mix the eggs, black pepper, milk and creme cheese together and pour over the bed of spinach, onion and mushrooms.
4. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
5. Slice and enjoy!





     

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...so is it good...i really like spinach...

The Frog Queen said...

Sounds perfect!! Thanks for sharing....love spinach!!!

Cheers!

Xmasdolly said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love spinach this looks fantastic in fact I'm writing down the ingredients and going to the store and making this tonight. Thank you so much my friend. Questions: What's Dukan Spinach? What's Punnet of Mushrooms? and you say 1/2 cup of egg whites, but then you say 2 eggs???? you mean 1/2 of a cup of egg whites would be equivalent to two eggs, or just put in 2 eggs yolk and all? Or my brain isn't working and I'm asking a silly question! Thank you so much again. MMMMMMMMM I can hardly wait I'll let you know how it turns out. hugzzzz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails