Sunday, 19 February 2012

Update and The Travelling Jock of the Bushveld

The Jock Projecct is for South African bloggers.

Jock is making his way around South Africa meeting new people, new places adn showing the English Foreigh Lanugeage Classes in France, what South Africa looks like and who lives there.

This initiative was created by Jenette Reitsma and to show her French kids in Flers, Orne in Lower Normandy what South Africa looks like, up close and person.

All you have to do is sign up and take Jock with you and take a few photos.

Jock at the local Alberton Football Club

The girls with Jock next to the AFC pitch.

Jock getting a kiss from A Daft Scots Lass in her office at work

Jock joined us for some KFC take-away South Africa style

Jock even went shopping with us to the Meyersdal Mall

If you want to take part, leave a Comment, Email me, Tweet me or YouTube me with your details so I can contact you and forward Jock on to you.

He's adorable and he doesn't pee on the carpet. 



11 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I love Jock now haha, so funny how you guys carry him around everywhere, he even eats dinner!

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

You South Africans are strange people O.o

IndigoWrath said...

Hey Lass! Jock looks a nice wee lad, but I hope he's not doing anything unsanitary in that KFC. *tummy rumbles about friend chicken* Dammit, now I'm all hungry. Indigo

eatcakebemerry said...

Thats a really cute idea. Love the photos with him. We used to do something like this when I was in elementary school with an animal. Its always fun :)

Melanie said...

I love this...nice to see something positive happening in this world!!

Vivian Pitschlitz said...

I would love it if Jock visits, he really looks well behaved perhaps he can potty train my puppies while he visits.

Curmudgeon said...

Rading your sidebar. Hell, at my age you can wear ballet slippers and it would be bigger than my dick. Sex is kinda like shooting pool with a rope.

Babes Mami said...

Way to look fantastic lady!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Vivian contact me and I'll put you in touch with Jenette.

Vivian Pitschlitz said...

Yeah, Jock is on his way to me. Will send you links to my posts when he is here for his visit.

Vivian Pitschlitz said...

Jock has arrived at my home:

http://vivi-section.blogspot.com/2012/03/welcome-to-jock.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails