you know. I love the mama's and the papa's. They just sounded so good, and even when they are singing about monday bringing you down, you still feel good inside. thanks.
Very cool choices especially for a Monday morning. My voice is the same but do I care? Nah!! They say you should sing like no-one is listening or something like that and that I do. Hehe.
This is really weird - how did all these people get here when your link kept screwing up on my blog? Totally weird, but I totally love all your choices even the oldies, but the goodies! Thanks for playin'! Luv ya lots lass!
16 comments:
you know. I love the mama's and the papa's. They just sounded so good, and even when they are singing about monday bringing you down, you still feel good inside. thanks.
cool choices a and videos.
Wowza, your music really put the swing in me! So love your picks this week!!
Very cool choices especially for a Monday morning. My voice is the same but do I care? Nah!! They say you should sing like no-one is listening or something like that and that I do. Hehe.
Great picks! Some oldies but very much goodies!
CCR are probably one of my favourite bands ever, Bad Moon Rising is an amazing tune. Awesome songs in general too!
LOVE all your choices! :)
The One That Got Away with a Red Solo Cup because there's just Somethin' 'Bout A Truck
Monday monday makes me sad. :)
some boogie woogie music - nice
Jonah Lewie, a new one. Song is apropos to those of us watching Downton Abbey.
Jonah Lewie... he's new to me ... song is perfect timing for those of us watching Downton Abbey.
Great choices! Thanks for sharing them all.
Just got my fabulous gift! Thank you so much!
Can't believe it is all the way from South Africa...
Wow!
:)
This is really weird - how did all these people get here when your link kept screwing up on my blog? Totally weird, but I totally love all your choices even the oldies, but the goodies! Thanks for playin'! Luv ya lots lass!
CCR is a top favourite!
Just got to admit you've outdone yourself today.
One hundred percent crackers !
Post a Comment