Thursday, 23 February 2012

Rude Crude and Tattooed - Bloggers Ink Challenge

Everyone who reads my blog, knows that I'm a sucker for gorgeous tattoos.  I love the art that people permanently etch into their flesh and someon's ink always catches my eye in a crowd. 

I get extremely irritated by the customary questions strangers ask when they noticed you've been ink'd.   Yes, it is real.  Yes, it fucking hurt and no you don't get to touch it.

Not only do I love the artist interpretation of the ink and the choice of colours, but I love to hear the stories attached to the tattoos.  That's truly my favourite part because there is ALWAYS a story behind the ink.

Now is the time to share your story and your ink with A Daft Scots Lass and all her awesome Plonkers.


Can you beleive it's been 6 months since my last Bloggers Ink Challenge? So, since I have plenty new bangin followers and their follower's have new brilliant followers and those followers now Tweet and YouTube and Pin, that means there are plenty more
Plonkers out there with ink to share. 

(Last year I even got someone send in their temporary tattoo ink as an entry).  It is allowed.  As long as you've gone to some effort for the competition.  Henna it on, stick it on, draw it on.  Just ink your skin and send it to me, InkLovers.

There are rules to enter:
  • A clear photo of the tattoo
  • Should be able to identify which body part your tattoo is on
  • A short story about your beautiful ink
  • Leave a Comment on this post
  • Follow my Blog or Twitter or subscribe to my YouTube
  • SPREAD THE WORD! BLOG ABOUT IT.

YOU will decide the winner.  A Poll will go up as soon as I've received everyone's entries and you'll have about a week to get your votes in.

Get your tattoos photo entries in to info@redpepa.za.net before 20 March.

Competition Winner will win a voucher from offensive Foul Mouth Shirts

(but only if I get more than 25 entries). 







OFFENSIVE T-SHIRTS

14 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I wish I had a new tattoo to enter. drats

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm the same as Dazee but I'm way too much of a pussy to get a tattoo for now haha! Can't wait to see the entries though.

nitebyrd said...

Can we post more than one?

Foul Mouth Shirts - ROCK! LOL

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Dazee Enter @YWaffles one of your old ones!

@nitebyrd of course!

Go for it guys. It's a tattoo competition. Enter your tattoos, old, new, big, small...

Barfly said...

A Daft Scots Lass, several weeks ago, I emailed a pic of me wearing the tattoo you sent for winning the photo caption. Did you receive it?
Thanks.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Barfly I didn't receive it. Send it again to info@redpepa.za.net

My Inner Chick said...

Hey, DaftScots,
Looked @ some of your videos.

You. Rockkkkk.

I'll send a tattoo in, too. x

Anne said...

We both have been following Barfly for a months, yet we've never visited one another's pages. So I thought I'd pop in for a visit. I don't have a tattoo. I am to get my first one for my birthday this year. My children, now they have tats. Nice visiting you!!

Sausage Fingers said...

I have a daft scots lass tat...

Sandra said...

I'm too much of a chicken to get one, but I love them on other people. And yes, I would be asking you if I could touch it! :)

eatcakebemerry said...

This sounds like a blast. If I ever were to get a tattoo, I know exactly what I want. Just can't seem to get the courage up to actually go get it. I can't wait to see what everyone submits though

Jim Deans said...

Hi Gillian, mine's on the way, but you've been dyslexic on your email address on this post.

Copyboy said...

I think I'll sit this one out, but I can't wait to view the submissions.

P.J. said...

No tattoos for me, but I always love hearing stories. I sometimes adjunct teach at a local college and one year I had those who had tattoos write about one piece of ink and why they got it and what it meant to them. Some wild responses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails