We were in the pool, glass of wine in hand, best stress relief in the world! The girls got to shoot some paintballs
![]() |
| Megan taking aim |
![]() |
| Kaylin getting help from Dad |
![]() |
| Emma Pup - we have a new nickname for her because she has one ear that sticks straight up like the Foxy in her and one ear that flops down like her dad, The Pug. We call her Flip-Flop. |




15 comments:
Yay for 17lbs. Yay for the kids being entertained while you get to have wine. just as long as Mum wasn't the target of the paint balls.
“Lizard Happy”
So cool. I am still trying to loose 5lbs!
Yay for your deck chair! And double yay for getting to relax while the girls were entertained elsewhere.
Awh so cute! Congrats on the diet too. I'm trying to lose weight aropund my midrif. I've gone up 2 size. Gulp! My GP told me that the meds I'm on will be contributing to this. Isn't she a darling! ;O)
17 lbs? That amazing! Congrats :-)
17 pounds is absolutely phenomenal Daft Scots Lass, you should be so proud of yourself!
Hey Lass! 17 lbs is an awesome loss, give yerself some credit. But don't celebrate with pizza; I never seem to learn that one. Indigo
Whoot Whoot!! for 17lbs! Awesome!
I'm loving flipflop. She is adorable.
I looked to see what 17lbs looked like and here's the answer Seventeen Pounds
I have another 5-10 to go if I want to get back to fighting weight. I'm hoping once I get running again this spring I can do it. An absolutely huge, massive congrats to you for you loss :)
I don't know how you got that strange image in the link on my last comment.Sorry 'bout that.Try this one.
Seventeen Pounds
wowzers -- you are rockin' it! 17lbs is momentous!!!
w00t w00t!
Yeah for losing te weight and I do hope this week s much better.
Paintball! Awesome! Em looks so cute, and growing up fast!
Congrats on the progress. I love her red hair! Flip flop is a very cute name.
Post a Comment