I think I'm too horrified...
And thus, the next sumo champion was born.
Nine months later and the baby daddy's seriously regretting not using protection!
How cool would it be if my dick was this big?
how's my bum look ?
New rules for Margaret's Amusement Park:"Honey... In future, your schlong must be this long to ride this ride."
You never want to ask if a girl is pregnant until you see an actual baby sticking out. She might have just had a couple of 40 oz beers.
*Ding* *Ding* I think the oven's ready honey!
Never Again!!! I promise no more Group Sex.
So, does that mean no tattoo stories? :(
Looks like this girl put her Kardashian costume on backwards.Cheers, Sausage...
I am speechless - Just like she's waist-less!!! FUCK!!Salagatle!
Send me a "tatoo" I will put use it and post the pic!!
I ate only 58 hot dogs at the contest!
I loved that Kardashian comment.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I think I'm too horrified...
And thus, the next sumo champion was born.
Nine months later and the baby daddy's seriously regretting not using protection!
How cool would it be if my dick was this big?
how's my bum look ?
New rules for Margaret's Amusement Park:
"Honey... In future, your schlong must be this long to ride this ride."
You never want to ask if a girl is pregnant until you see an actual baby sticking out. She might have just had a couple of 40 oz beers.
*Ding* *Ding* I think the oven's ready honey!
Never Again!!! I promise no more Group Sex.
So, does that mean no tattoo stories? :(
Looks like this girl put her Kardashian costume on backwards.
Cheers, Sausage...
I am speechless - Just like she's waist-less!!! FUCK!!
Salagatle!
Send me a "tatoo" I will put use it and post the pic!!
I ate only 58 hot dogs at the contest!
I loved that Kardashian comment.
Post a Comment