Wednesday, 21 March 2012

A to Z Blog Challenge April 2012



So, I finally got sucked in kicking and screamin signed up for the A to Z Blog Challenge.

It begins on the 1st of April and, no, its not an April Fool’s Day joke.  I have signed up for this Blog Challenge because I’ve had a bit of the old bastard blog-block for a while and haven’t written a decent post in ages.  I know…"useless" I hear you mumbling. 

Anyhoover, my A to Z Blog Challenge is going to have a theme.  I am not going to reveal my theme until the first day of the challenge so be sure to come back on 1 April and check out my twisted theme. 
Go sign up to blog from Monday to Saturday which gives you 26 days in April, 26 blog posts starting with each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. 

Also, go read the rules and everyone knows how much I detest rules, so you'll be sure that I won't stick to them.  I might just be doing a video to submit too.  Who knows...

See you on April Fools Day.

7 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I cannot wait to see you kicking arse in the A to Z blogger DSL, best of luck in it, can't wait to read your entries!

Mynx said...

Certainly looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Joshua said...

I just drafted 14 of the 52 that I'm committed to doing. Should be half done by end of day tomorrow, if not more.

Mo said...

I can be relied on to break all the rules and do none of the things you ask. Does that mean I can become an honorary Scot?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I cannot wait to discover your theme! Glad you're on board for the Challenge.

Not So Simply Single said...

Girl, good for you... What the hell is A to Z blog challenge anyway. I need to investigate. Curiosity is killing me...

Arlee Bird said...

There's really one major rule in A to Z: Have Fun! I hope you don't break that one.

Welcome to the Challenge.


Lee
The Dog Lived (and So Did I)
Wrote By Rote
An A to Z Co-host blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails