Friday, 9 March 2012

Fuck You Friday and a Shoegasm



$63.99
Polka Dot Heels from New Look
Kurt  Geiger GBP160

BWS tips button

Fuck you Friday hosted by My Mad Mind and Boobies

Here are my Fawk Yous this week.  Go link up and vent.

  • Fuck you to my skin at the moment.   I look like a pimply teenager and I haven't had a hormone zit in yonks.  What's up with that?  Hello Oxy10.  All I can say is thank you Jesus for foundation.
  • Fuck you to the scale that hasn't moved in a week!  I'm getting despondent you insensitive piece of crap.  Just give me some good news soon or Dr Dukan gets it, okay? 
  • Fuck you to the two-faced Fucker who makes my life hell everyday.  The wheel turns you DoocheBiatch.  Watch your back!
  • Fuck you to the coward assbag who stole R50 out of my wallet - at work!  All you had to do was ASK.
Now go and have a kick-arse weekend, Plonkers!   yer faces off!

4 comments:

The Accidental Somebody said...

I'veen so stressed lately - I need a good FUCK YOU session myself. But probably not public! Anyhoo, I'm taking an anthropology class and we're studying Africa...I must say, I am learning to LOVE your amazing continent! Wish I could come visit you some day!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Photocopy a couple of 50's, leave them where the degenerate can find them - and watch the ports when they try to use it!

Salagatle!

cat said...

I am thinking stress for the zits - maybe ow that your big eventis over it will get better

Anonymous said...

So glad I discovered your website searching for mom.
This is excellent details at any given time when the web is full
of misinformation. Maintain the task at "Fuck You Friday and a Shoegasm" and that i can
come back frequently.
My page :: pediped

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails