Here are my Fawk Yous this week. Go link up and vent.
- Fuck you to my skin at the moment. I look like a pimply teenager and I haven't had a hormone zit in yonks. What's up with that? Hello Oxy10. All I can say is thank you Jesus for foundation.
- Fuck you to the scale that hasn't moved in a week! I'm getting despondent you insensitive piece of crap. Just give me some good news soon or Dr Dukan gets it, okay?
- Fuck you to the two-faced Fucker who makes my life hell everyday. The wheel turns you DoocheBiatch. Watch your back!
- Fuck you to the coward assbag who stole R50 out of my wallet - at work! All you had to do was ASK.
Now go and have a kick-arse weekend, Plonkers! ♥ yer faces off!
4 comments:
I'veen so stressed lately - I need a good FUCK YOU session myself. But probably not public! Anyhoo, I'm taking an anthropology class and we're studying Africa...I must say, I am learning to LOVE your amazing continent! Wish I could come visit you some day!
Photocopy a couple of 50's, leave them where the degenerate can find them - and watch the ports when they try to use it!
Salagatle!
I am thinking stress for the zits - maybe ow that your big eventis over it will get better
So glad I discovered your website searching for mom.
This is excellent details at any given time when the web is full
of misinformation. Maintain the task at "Fuck You Friday and a Shoegasm" and that i can
come back frequently.
My page :: pediped
Post a Comment