Friday, 23 March 2012

Fawk You Friday and a Shoegasm

BWS tips button

Friday means it's time to vent, time to tell those FuckKnobs exactly what you think of them.  Link up with My Mad Mind and Boobies and Ready? Go!

Fuck You to the craving I had today for a thick slice of thick white freash bread with peanut button and jam on.  It actually made my tummy ache.  I had to actually go to gym and work out to get the image out of my mind.

Fuck You to the dream I had about all my teeth falling out and having to be put under anesthesia to get all my teeth replaced with implants.  My worst nightmare!

Fuck You to Winter that is quickly approaching.  You're such a Bitch now stop pissing on my battery and go crap on someone else's doorstep.  Piss off!

And now on to something that ALWAYS makes me smile.  A beautiful pair of heels.  Take me Shoegasm button, link up and let me know when you do so that I can come and visit and dribble all over your pumps.



Buffalo black and white peeptoes available at Zando

Plum Dido Taupe Boots at Zando

Plum Silver Platforms at Zando
Our rainy season has begun - these are ideal Tartan Wellies by  Funky Wellies

Have a FANDADIDOZIE weekend and remember to enter Caption my Photo Competition. This weeks winner will be announced tomorrow..

12 comments:

Empty Nest Insider said...

I had to see which "shoegasms" you were featuring, and I think you found the perfect word for them! The first pair are my favorite, but the Funky Wellies are probably more my speed. Julie

YeamieWaffles said...

That dream sounds horrible Lass, at least it wasn't reality though, that's a good way to think of it. Sorry to hear Winter is coming soon for you guys too, at least you get a really warm, awesome Summer which is something to look forward to, especially since we'll be going through Winter when you're getting back into Summer.

Joshua said...

I hate those dreams about teeth falling out. I have them regularly, and it's disturbing every time. And as a person who has had a dental implant, it's not that bad. Expensive as hell, but didn't hurt too bad.

Mark said...

I'm starving here. Thanks a lot for putting that bread thought into my brain. Bitch!
Love, m.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's right, you are headed for winter while we head for summer. I'll trade you.

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

LOVE the silver platforms. SOOOOO freakin' hot today in France, but i'm loving it! :) haha! Have a great weekend :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Mark I still love you.

@Alex anytime!

@j I'm still drooling

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Your taste in shoes is fantastic!

My Inner Chick said...

Oh, yeah, baby,
I'd like to wear those boots and eat a chocolate bar as the same time...

Now, that's livin' X

rebecca said...

Those silver heels are really cute! And the dream about your teeth falling out. That would be one of my fears as well. I would freak out to have a dream that felt real about that

Matt Harvath said...

As a guy, I always look forward to your Shoegasms. Maybe I have a foot/shoe fetish...

Babes Mami said...

I hate the dreams when your teeth fall out!! They freak me out, I have one sometimes where my gums are like flaking off in chunks. Gross

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails