And we have arrived at Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge for a few days - back on Sunday night so - forgive me, I won't be reading or commenting or posting much...
I'll be quadding, game driving and interacting with cheetahs and vultures at a rehabilitation centre. Will share pics and stories when I get back.
9 comments:
AWESOME!! So jealous!!
Sounds like you're in for an awesome holiday in my opinion DSL! Have a great one guys!
Looks like so much fun!
Enjoy!
That's the view? Awesome! Enjoy yourself.
Ah! Time for you to enjoy your time with your family. Can I visit your lovely home while you're out? ;)
This sounds so FUN!!!! Hope you and the crew have a great time!!! Can't wait to hear the stories. W.C.C.
Enjoy enjoy enjou!!!
I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm not jealous or anything........... ;-)
Post a Comment