Friday, 30 March 2012

Friday Shoegasm and an A to Z Challenge Reminder


TGIF, Plonkity Plonkers. 
Today's pretty shoes and things are all from GoJane discount online store.  Awesome stuff and great bargains and guess what - this was NOT sponsored.  (I wish I could find a shoe store that would send me "samples" to review) especially from the states, as even if I wanted to buy from them, most online stores in the states do not ship to South Africa. Fekkin Bummer!


Denim Heels from GoJane $28.20

Green Pattered Ruffle Platfrom from GoJane $20.95

Pink Studded Peep Toe Platforms $21.95


Strappy Peep Toe Bootie from Go Jane $27.95

Make a statement with these Leopard Print Platform Boots from GoJane $19.95. Anyone wanna buy these for my birthday, they're dirt cheap??
Love this Tribal Print Bag from GoJane $49.50
I love this colour!  Assemterical Ruffle Sleeve Dress $20.95
Love these Colourblock Strappy Feather Sandals $23.60
Remember that I am taking part in the A to Z Blog Challenge during the month of April, which starts on Sunday. Be sure to come back to visit and leave a comment.  It's still not too late to sign up HERE  I'm #1058

7 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

This is the second shoe blog post I have ran (sorry)across today. I have to ask this question: Are you channeling Imelda Marcos today? lol

YeamieWaffles said...

That ruffle sleeve dress looks so damn stunning and it's surprisingly cheap too, best of luck in the challenge too Lass, I know you're going to do great!

G-Man said...

Jildo...
TGIF.....and Fuck You!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm ready for the Challenge!

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

So......we talked about Jock at KFC and Jock at the Alberton FC and watched ur video in class today! The boys cannot believe that Megan plays football! They were most impressed :) haha! Thanks for your contribution to the Jock Project :)

Claire Hennessy said...

Fabby shoes. I'm on the A-Z too (#1124) and still madly trying to write enough in advance. Argh. Keep changing B which is scary!

Jesse Noe Mendez said...

Hi Gillian,

love your blog, and you make these fashion high heel shoes almost look good enough to eat...LOL

How you been?

Cheers

Jesse

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails