Friday, 2 March 2012

Friday Follower Mr Cool and a Shoegasm





Introducting Mr Cool aka Tom Tomoser.


By day is a Secrity Guard and by night he is serenading all the ladies in Omaha karaoke bars making them swoon with his soopa smooth voice and silvery locks. Tom is so smooth he slides up hill! 

Tom dismissed the idea of being signed by a major label and instead opened his own indie label Lone Eagle Records in 1997. The first release from Lone Eagle was “Cool Smooth & Sassy” spotlighting a tenor sax session player named Joe Genovesi. Tom put 14 of his ballads on “Cool.”

A renaissance man, and a true desire to achieve the highest artistic quality inspired him to begin his musical career by laying a foundation to grow from.  His musical knowledge came the old fashioned way - he  studied.

It was clear to him from the beginning that he would need to be competent in at least 4 areas of the music business to build a rewarding and profitable career or business. The first order of business was to learn how to write music, so he studied music theory with a college professor that was also an accomplished pianist, and woodwind artist playing with two symphony orchestras and a jazz ensemble.

Tom is a true gentleman whose songs and voice reflect the lost art of chivalry.  His blog is full of interesting stuff and always takes part in Monday Music Moves Me bloghop.

Go give him a visit and send Tom some hugs and kisses and check him out on YouTube.






Suede Studded Bow Tipped Platform Pumps $53.99
Brian Atwood Pumps

Beautiful Christian Louboutin GBP865

Christian Louboutins GBP815.  Pretty colour!
Giuseppe Zanotti Canvas and leather slingbacks GBP575
Miu Miu

Pretty Bold Wedges

9 comments:

cyn said...

stripes & leopard print trim?
i think i died & went to show heaven!

serious shoegasms!!!!

YeamieWaffles said...

Sounds like I seriously need to check this guy out, it's so cool he owns his own record label. I love that last shoe by the way, such a awesomely designed shoe!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Started his own label? Brave man!

G-Man said...

Jildo...Fuck You!


(Same time, Same place, next Friday)

Not So Simply Single said...

OMG, stop it!

You are making me sweat over here!

Damn I love shoes...(100 and counting in my shoe closet...yikes)

Brian Miller said...

tom sounds like a pretty cool guy...and sometimes looking at these shoes make my feet hurt...ha

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Great job my friend. Thank you ever so much. I couldn't have said it better myself. LOL Have a great weekend. I have to rush off to work.

Xmasdolly said...

Okay first I love love the Miu Miu shoes total shoegasm! You didn't tell me this was going down today. I could've helped you advertise for more comments, but I did put something on my blog now to help out. You did a fabulous job & I'm sure he's going to love it. Hugzzzzzzzzzzz to ya You've done a good thing!!!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Tom sounds like a wonderfully talented guy. Beautiful shoes that I could never walk in, but I admire those who can. Thanks for visiting me, and the sign-up for A to Z is still open. Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails