Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Prank a Plonker or Two

With April Fools Day coming up very soon, 4 more sleepies!  I have a few ideas for you Plonkers to try on your family, friends or colleagues.  Oh I do love a good prank.

Do you have a ceiling fan with an overhead light that your victim turns on using a pull cord? Trick them by substituting a fake pull cord attached to a cup of confetti balanced on top of the fan blade. Most fan cords detach which will make this easy to set up, otherwise use a substitute cord and tuck the real cord out of sight. They will pull the cord and get a big surprise! Booyakasha

This one I'm actually going to try.  I've set it up just waiting for the nail polish to dry and find a unsuspecting victim.  *evil chuckle*.  Find a bottle of nail polish that you don't mind emptying out, get a piece of wax paper and drip the nail polish out.  Wait for it to dry and peel the wax paper off and voila.  Time to set it up for your victim to be pissed off you ruined her new coffee table or desk.

Replace the hand lotion in your victim's lotion bottle with mayonnaise.

Get a long spool of ribbon. Tie one end to your victims doorknob with a little note that says "Follow the Ribbon." Then wind the ribbon all around their room, bed, desk, even all over the house. At the end of the ribbon, attach a note that says "April Fools!"


Offer to make a sandwich for the victim. But don't remove the wrapper from the slice of cheese. When they bite down they'll get a chewy surprise.

This one is fucking tops if you have computer users in the office!

Use Windows Task Scheduler to send your victim mysterious messages. Many people aren't even aware of this program so they won't know where the messages are coming from or how to turn them off. To set them up on Windows 7: Go to Start; All Programs; Accessories; System Tools; Task Scheduler. When the program pops up, click on "Create Task" and in the "General" tab, give the task a name and description. Then click the "Triggers" tab, click "New," and select how often you want your message to pop up (I recommend every 5 minutes), and when you want the task to start and end. Lastly, click the "Actions" tab, click "New," and choose "Display a message." Type your message in the box below. You could simply put "April Fools!" or write "Ha Ha, you're a Fucknob!", or whatever you prefer to do. Click OK. At the specified times, your messages will pop up. NOTE: To reverse your prank, click the task name box for the message you created. To delete it, double-click on it and then look on the right hand side of the screen for "delete." It may not disappear unless you refresh it.
Now go and plan some priceless pranks on your favourite Plonkers and let me know how it goes.

19 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

These are all awesome Lass! I won't lie I'm sorely tempted to use the hand soap one on my mum, she always gets me for April Fool's and I think I'm owed some vengeance!

cat said...

Brilliant! Especially the last one

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean...
I'll pass on April 1st Dinner at your place OK?

And you have a Nice Day!

:-)

Sam said...

Hahaha, these are some really fun and evol ideas...I'm not usually one to prank people...but your suggestions are too tempting

The Glebe Blog said...

There's a way to protect yourself from electronic april fool hoaxes.
I'm no prude, but clicking on this link gives you step by step instructions on how to stop irritating and unwanted emails
Viral Cleaner

Mark said...

Oh my, you're so mean!
Love it!
m.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Wicked lady! I luv it!
Salagatle!

Copyboy said...

Hmmm from Task to Task-master. Interesting. :)

Slamdunk said...

Oh man these are evil; especially the scheduler one. I hope you don't see me taking notes.

bailey j said...

love them. its on like donkey kong! last year i forgot it was april fools day. i was traveling and definitely woke up drunk. NOT THIS YEAR! im gonna be on my game.

Anonymous said...

hello again - re your " joke post" monday night email me and we will definatley get back to you there a bit expensive but good
best regards
jamie

Mike Smith said...

I like the cheese idea!

Akelamalu said...

Some good ruses there!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

You crack me up! These are so hilarious!

Claire Hennessy said...

Well all I can say is, I'm glad I'm not one of your kids that day! Let us know how many you do and whether anyone gets one over on you.

Xmasdolly said...

You're a baaaaaaaaaad girl! LOL

Thanks for stopping by. Off now to the movies to see Mirror, Mirror with my daughter. We were invited to the red carpet & I can't wait. Woo Hoo! Hugzzzzzzzzzzz me

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like the Mayo one!
I used to work in an office where it was everyone's goal to pull the ultimate prank on someone's birthday. I think the best one was when we taped a large tube under a girl's desk and halfway into the day, used a compressor to blow out a ton of confetti. She hit the ceiling!

Nolens Volens said...

I love your suggestions! I'll tell you what happens...later. ;)

Lovely Light said...

Great ideas! I'm not a prankster, but these seem easy enough, even for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails