"I'm doin' the bunny hop because bitches love the bunny hop."
White Rabbit: [singing] I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
Wabbit on the Wun- Eh what's up Cop?
Bitchin' bunny!!!!
Evel Knievel's Little Known Offspring.
No caption from me -- Just a high five to Yeamie Waffles entry!
WRROOMMMMMM! I'm the fucking easter bunny so fuck off because I have eggs to deliver! Fuck yeah!
Mr. Hopper had to high-tail it out of town after that last illegal Jelly Bean shipment went bad...
Hippity, hoppity?Naw... fuck that...*Revvs up the motorcycle*EASTER'S ON ITS WAY, BITCHES!!!!
Yikes, They're getting Easter omelets this year. I'm going to get that friggin Hagrid for this!Oh, ma nuts. Fathers day will be a little quieter this year, It'll take the breeding out of "Breeding like rabbits."
That was the bunny on crack.
Don't do it, Donnie Darko!
Remember kids...speed kills.
Dude, I am going to have to bust a cottontail to get there first for Happy Hour at 5 pm.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
"I'm doin' the bunny hop because bitches love the bunny hop."
White Rabbit: [singing] I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
Wabbit on the Wun- Eh what's up Cop?
Bitchin' bunny!!!!
Evel Knievel's Little Known Offspring.
No caption from me -- Just a high five to Yeamie Waffles entry!
WRROOMMMMMM! I'm the fucking easter bunny so fuck off because I have eggs to deliver! Fuck yeah!
Mr. Hopper had to high-tail it out of town after that last illegal Jelly Bean shipment went bad...
Hippity, hoppity?
Naw... fuck that...
*Revvs up the motorcycle*
EASTER'S ON ITS WAY, BITCHES!!!!
Yikes, They're getting Easter omelets this year.
I'm going to get that friggin Hagrid for this!
Oh, ma nuts. Fathers day will be a little quieter this year, It'll take the breeding out of "Breeding like rabbits."
That was the bunny on crack.
Don't do it, Donnie Darko!
Remember kids...speed kills.
Dude, I am going to have to bust a cottontail to get there first for Happy Hour at 5 pm.
Post a Comment