Recent I received another Blog award from the side-splittingly funny The Curmudgeon's Complaint
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!
The Questions that were Tagged for me.
1. Why is your favorite colour?
Orange. I love anything orange.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I love dogs and cats, keep the baby seals but VERMIN is another fucking story.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
All my work is computerised and I'm a daily blogger, so I spend loads of time of my computer. Sometimes too much time. No wonder I'm legally blind.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Blog, Vlog, Pin, Tweet, YouTube, Write, work. Enuff?
5. Are you a clock watcher? Bonus question: Other than me, who would ask such a question? At work I have to watch the clock because my To Do List needs planning and organisation so at work, definintely yes. At home not really.
6. What do you look for in a partner?
Someone who's as daft as I am. I couldn't be with someone who didn't make me laugh and who didn't do things that are completely whack and unpredictable. Oh, and a tight arse and above average addendum helps when the sense of humour is lacking.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer?
Preferably washed and Ironed. I have different styles for different activities. For work its heels and office wear. I love bright colours so for gym its loud t-shirts with offensive slogans. For weekends it's jeans, t-shirts, crochless knickers and flip flops.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
Rock, Blues, Classical, Alternative Rock. Music is big in my life, my iPod is filled with different types of music and I listen according to my mood. Jack White is my musicial lurve.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending?
Yes I do.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button?
When I was younger it was an outie but now I have an innie, innit?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive an electric orange Ford Focus ST 2.5l turbo charged beast with plenty mods and Dreamsciene. Can you say VROOM?
Here's are my question to you tagged bloggers:
1. Do you pick yer nose? If so, are you a flicker or roller?
2. Pen or Pencil and why.
3. What is your favourite Disney character and why?
4. Why do you “put your two cents in” when it is only “a penny for your thoughts”? What happens to the other penny?
5. What do you prefer Brains or Boobs?
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7. What is the worst pick up line someone has used on you?
8. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you'd do?
9. If you could give new parents ONE piece of advice, what would you tell them?
10. Chocolate or Vanilla
11. What is the one stereotype about redheads that you think is true?
Consider these BANGIN BLOGGERS Tagged!
6000 miles from civilisation
Airing my dirty laundry one day at a time
Always Home and Uncool
Good Mom Bad Mouth
Hyperbole and a Half
Now go do it.