Friday, 16 March 2012

Fawk You Friday and a Shoegasm


TGIFF
Thank God It's Fucking Friday! Can I hear an Amen?  CAN I HEAR AN A FUCKING MEN?
It's been an unbelievably hectic week for me, actually our entire family.  I've been running around like a chicken without a head and I'm fucking shattered! 

  • Fuck You to the fact that we couldn't celebrate my hubby's increase this week because we were so incredibly busy.
  • Fuck You the muscle spasm that kept me awake from 1am this morning.  Will have to pop into the doc and get an anti-inflamatory shot today at some point.  Pain killers do NOT work.
  • Fuck You to everyone who I flashed my fanny to yesterday.  One of you could have at least told me or signaled me that I had a three inch hole in the crotch of my pants.  F Squared aka Fanny Flasher is my new nickname in the office.
  • Fuck You to the rain that is going to ruin my Kaylin's Grandparents Day concert tomorrow which is outdoors.
  • Fuck You to my pumpkin that burnt to the bottom of my pot and I had to eat a piece of pizza that tasted soooooo fucking good but was my entire day's worth of calories.
  • Fuck You to the fact that I had to go back to work after such an amazing holiday.  I could have easily stayed another week in those treehouses.

And now on to my true love - sexy heels.  Take my button and share your pumps with me.  Remember to leave a comment to tell me you linked up so I can come and visit you



Jean-Michel Cazabat At Saks

Whitney Suede, Leather and Patent Leather Colorblock Sandals

Thought I'd throw in the most adorable tote bag evar!

Love Moschino


Sem título #1092



Giuseppe Zanotti sandals
Gianmarco Lorenzi sandals



*---*



Have a brilliant kick arse weekend, Plonkers.

12 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

Why is it that people never say anything when you have a crotch blowout? WTH?

I was at the Indianapolis 500 years ago having a grand old time. I was inebriated all day.

It was only later at work the following week that I heard my junk had been visible from my trunks the entire day at the races.

Everyone laughed and ruined my coffee break. F them, too!

YeamieWaffles said...

Sorry to hear about the rain tomorrow, hope it stays off or at least isn't too bad anyway. Sorry you've been busy and didn't get a longer holiday too. I guess there's a lot of reasons to say fuck you this Friday haha, try have a good one regardless DSL!

Laura Barnes said...

You fawking crack me up! Sorry about your crotch. I wore my shirt very visably inside out the other day and stood in front of 200 people. No one said a word.

Mynx said...

I have given the area manager a good eyeful when a button on my shirt decided to come open. Good thing I had a great bra on.

I am glad it is Friday too
And I want that tote

G-Man said...

Jildo...
So many people have seen your Crimson Cooter that it's quite common place....:P
Fuck You...:-)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@G-Man Hey! Easy! so many people? geezo you'd think that I'm a regular flasher by the sounds of your comment.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Resist the pizza! It is a ton of calories. I know, easier said than done.

Mark said...

I thought I had never heard of anyone ever cursing the rain before but then I remembered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk

m.

bill lisleman said...

flasher fridays for you.
Will you be celebrating St. Paddy's day down there at the bottom of the earth?

I sent you contact info about the t-shirt trial on G+

Claire Hennessy said...

F***ing AMEN! Pissing with rain here too (in California? C'mon!), I have stinky cold, put my back out and I WANT MY BED!!! I also want the tote bag and Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

Curmudgeon said...

I am shocked, shocked I say, at all the coin slot out there. The little gangster's prune danish aren't cutting it though.
I wanted to thank you for offering to come over and take my temperature and things, but then who'd want to get better? I'm sure some of those high heels would go great with a nurses uniform.

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Love those turquoise and creme heels - not that I'd ever wear them. Hey - new follower here - just because you say fuck with such vibrancy! (Also a fellow A-Z'er)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails