This has been a fun pick with endless possibilities! Thanks for the intro on a few of your choices. BTW, I loved your recent vacation photos. Totally cool!
I must be getting good at this. I'm recognizing some of these artists. Annie Lenox for one. She sure has changed though. Love her talent & of course Adelle goes without saying, and ELLA has entered the building! Didn't Peggy Lee do that song too? Great choices you really know your music girl!
Girl, your Adele wasn't playin very well or it's this dang computer. You so ROCK with your choices. Totally luvin' it. You're definitely Rockin' duh house today!
11 comments:
As usually, I'm totally digging your picks. Annie Lennox still rocks after all these years. Does she ever age?
Seriously great girl power picks, mama! Way to kick start a Monday!
Ella Fitzgerald and Jessie J are awesome DSL! This music has brightened up my Monday, thanks for that!
Those are all some of my favorites, too! Great choices! :)
Jesus Take The Wheel Before He Cheats, hey Cowboy Casanova, Undo It for the Good Girl
Adele is stellar. Such an amazing voice. Lovin' your picks this week!
This has been a fun pick with endless possibilities! Thanks for the intro on a few of your choices. BTW, I loved your recent vacation photos. Totally cool!
Great picks! Have a great week!
I am in madly in love w/ Adele :) Xxx
I must be getting good at this. I'm recognizing some of these artists. Annie Lenox for one. She sure has changed though. Love her talent & of course Adelle goes without saying, and ELLA has entered the building! Didn't Peggy Lee do that song too? Great choices you really know your music girl!
Ahh very nice selections, and some new ones to me too.
Enjoy your week!
Girl, your Adele wasn't playin very well or it's this dang computer. You so ROCK with your choices. Totally luvin' it. You're definitely Rockin' duh house today!
Great choices! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment