Firstly, I need to choose a winner from last week because I was away this weekend and didn't get a chance to post the winner.
![]() |
| The next time I find you using my light saber to unblock the loo Ill cut your todger off soldier! |
And now for this week's daft photo for you beautiful Plonkers to caption.
Go for it!
You can also head over to Past Midnight where I recently was interviewed for a Guest Post.




14 comments:
Derek quickly confirmed his suspicions that he'd flooded the engine.
OR
Stranded with no hope of rescue, Derek wonders what parts of the car he can eat to survive.
I have to love that first caption, it definitely deserved to win! I'm gonna need to get back to you on the other one though, it's a tricky one!
Great...engine's running really cool now that I've topped up the water level a bit...
------------------------------------
@ADSL....Hiya!!! How're you doing? Long time no hear...my fault, I know, but I think I'm coming out of my "writer's block period"... :-)
The original caption to a similar picture about 50 years ago was 'Water in the Carburetor'.
But how about "I've a feeling that Wet Start Spray isn't going to work "
That fuckin' Radweld disnae work.
The star wars caption is very funny!
My caption for this new one is:
Huh, the engine is flooded...
"The engine is not flooded, dammit. Must be the distributor or something."
I think you have a little water in your engine? Could that be the problem?
I haven't seen your blog forever. I thought you had stopped. Blogger only lists up those that you comment on regularly or some such nonsense.
you are so funny. I dig your humor. Thanks for the comment about your BIG sister. I love asking loaded questions. Oh, is that not nice?
"I think I might have finally found a problem that won't be fixed by Duct Tape OR WD40!"
"God Loves An Optimist"!
And now for my next trick.....
Salagatle!
When I said make sure there is plenty of water in it, I meant the radiator not the whole car numbnuts!
When my car breaks down I like to dive right into the matter!
Post a Comment