Sunday, 15 November 2009

F is for ...

Family

And Sundays are for Family.

We had a family braai (aka barbeque) at my Mom and Dad (in laws) place,  my Brother- and Sister-in-law, their two boys; Werner and Morne and Tannie Anna and Oom Fred were there.  It was a lovely sunny day around the pool chatting and hanging out with each other and eating my Mother-in-Law's delicious spread of food.  Plenty of laughs and over-eating.

Megan and her cousins Werner and Morne



Jump!




Brothers: Morne and Werner




KK not venturing much further than the step


Megan


Megan doing her "Gary The Tooth Fairy" impersonation (aka walking on water)

13 comments:

Cascia said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wish the weather was warm enough for swimming. Have a wonderful family day!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

What cuties!! So, I'm guessing it's warmer than 25 degrees there...Do you have room for 6 more people? he he he!! :)

Hugs!!

Nikki and Keith said...

Hey Gilz;the sound of a BRAAI (even the word)sounds awesome!!! I miss home so much!!! Kids looked like they had so much fun!! My "possum Wade" misses his friends so much & talks about Megan often!! Send love & regards!!!

Glennis said...

Great family fun.

Mo said...

Ooh be nice to be warm enough to go swimming. Ice skating is on the agenda here.

lettice said...

Hope the kids were finished by the time you got home. Makes for some peace and quiet for you and hubby!

Gillian said...

The girls were "lights out" by 8pm last night...we followed soon afterwards.

Its the height of summer in SA at the moment. Sorry to hear all about your cold weather - USA and European readers.

You can get me back when its winter here...

Marcelle said...

LOL... I see you found my entry with me and the Bodybeat team...thanks for leaving a comment so I could know you saw it.

Entrepreneur Chick said...

You are obviously a wonderful mother. Those are some blessed kids. (And adorable!)

Entrepreneur Chick said...

Oh, remind me to order those peppermint crisps, will you?

WhisperingWriter said...

Great pictures.

I love the jumping ones!

Kathryn said...

Love the action shots! The kids look like they've had a blast!

Carrie said...

Aww, these pictures are the cutest! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails