Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Simply Slim Weight Loss Update with pic



Tomorrow will be 5 weeks on Simply Slim (with a weekend or two off and some cheating on my camping weekend away)

I have lost 5.5kg in total now.  I am thrilled to bits!  I never measured my centimeters lost but some of my clothes are very loose on me.  I can finally fit into my Size 10 pants.

I'm sleeping better than ever and my energy levels are high thoroughout the day and only sometimes I get a slight headache if I don't drink enough fluids.  So it helps with the intake of gallons of water.


I have been watching what I eat over the last 5 weeks but if I feel like a chocolate, I have it.  I just have a lot less that what I normally would have.  Most of you know how much of a chocoholic I am. 

I nibble snacks throughout the day to keep my metabolism and sugar levels up and have my main meal at night at about 6pm.  I don't make special meals or weigh my food, I just dish up a lot less and I listen to my body.  When I feel full, I stop and I am able to manage about half the portion that I used to have.

Will be taking a week's break next week and then will continue in December over the holidays.  I would hate to pick up all the weigh that I've lost.

About another 4 or 5kg and I will start maintaining.



16 comments:

Marcelle said...

I'm so happy for you...now the test is to see if once off that product if you can maintain - I promise I tried everything available in the dieting department and found Weight Watchers was the best ever. I can continue living this way and after a few months you dont need to weigh anymore as you know how many points in foods...
Enjoy the time off and dont gain!!!!
PRESSURE! LOL

Marcelle said...

I'll give it a try, I am with you on everything in moderation. When you see the foods that very over weight bloggers deal with you will get a better understanding of my post today. Very overweight people struggle with eating in moderation.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Your post title alone made me suck in. I don't think that's a good sign. Maybe I need to lose some weight.

Congrats on your success. I read my Pilates book last night. Does that count?

Hugs!!

Jill said...

I just loathe dieting...

Good work!

Asta said...

Hello Gillian,

Congratiolations!
I too am a chocoholic. I eat chocolate every day. However I only eat 1 bite and it is always 70% pure dark chocolate. In that way I fullfill my need without getting into too much trouble with my concious-:)

Best regards
Asta

WhisperingWriter said...

Wow, you are doing great!

Congrats!

Blasé said...

You GO Girl!

Kathryn said...

EXCELLENT! Congrats and keep up the good work! There are many that would be SOOOOO jealous of your accomplishment! I say, "Good for you!" I'm glad your hard work is paying off. You go, girl!

otin said...

Damn! that is awesome! I am down 47 lbs!

Gillian said...

lol @Green Eye.

Shayne said...

ok, so i need to try this.

having recently seen pics of myself i have to just admit that i'm getting fat.

send me the details pleeeez?

a bit ironic that i'm going to use the money i've made from selling cupcakes to go on diet with!

Shane at Environmental Health-Wellness-Beauty,LLC said...

You go girlie!!

Lin said...

I went on the website got an agents name and now
getting my simply slim tomorrow 27november, so wich me luck

Guinness said...

I started simply slim this morning, so far feeling OK. I have high hopes for this

Kirstin said...

Ha ha ha... Shayne you are so funny with using the cupcake money to buy diet pills, that made my morning!

Anonymous said...

good site [url=http://google.com]google[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails