wow. that was crazy!
Wow. There was the same kind of thing here in the US (Utah I think, and a couple other states out west) several nights ago.
TOOOOOTTALLY COOOOOL!! WOW!!Thanks for sharing that!!Hugs!!
Holy Shit! I am glad that you have the video, I would have never imagined that kind of meteor!!!!!
Awesome! I would have freaked out!
Whoa! That looks amazing and scary.
Looks like the description given in "War of the Worlds"...
does any1 know the real story behind it
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wow. that was crazy!
Wow. There was the same kind of thing here in the US (Utah I think, and a couple other states out west) several nights ago.
TOOOOOTTALLY COOOOOL!! WOW!!
Thanks for sharing that!!
Hugs!!
Holy Shit! I am glad that you have the video, I would have never imagined that kind of meteor!!!!!
Awesome! I would have freaked out!
Whoa! That looks amazing and scary.
Looks like the description given in "War of the Worlds"...
does any1 know the real story behind it
Post a Comment