Thursday, 5 November 2009

My 1000th Post

Can you believe I have reached one thousand posts

Two years, one thousand posts, 52 followers and I follow, read and comment on almost 150 blogs.  Its grown into quite a brilliant reading list...

It feels weird to know I've shared so much with my fellow bloggers.

Thank You to all who read and comment on my wee blog regularly.  I've met some incredible people through Blogspot


My wee blog started up as a way for my overseas family to "see" updated pictures of my family and find out what we were up to. 

And now I'm addicted and can't turn back.

I love it and never get bored with it.  There is always something to write about and always something to read.


This is incredible....It is called the 1000 Arms Dance which is pretty appropriate for this post!



8 comments:

LunarMovements said...

One thousand blog posts! That's really impressive. I would say keep up the good work, but after 1000 posts I don't think you'll be quitting any time soon. Anyway, congratulations!

Blasé said...

CONGRATS! You like me, you really LIKE Me!!!

Looking forward to a thousand more...

blueviolet said...

Congrats on hitting 1000 posts! That's incredible!

Mo said...

Congratulations that's some milestone. Looks forward to the next 1000

Riaan said...

Congrats on your 1000th post my love! Hope there is many more to follow :-)

Rashed said...

Congratulations!

Jill said...

Found you thru Blase'. From one redhead to another...congrats!! I'm glad I've found your blog.

Gillian said...

Rashed and Jill > I love newbies!!! Welcome and thanx for visiting my bloggy..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails