Sunday, 15 November 2009

Paintball and Belly Button Trick

Yesterday we popped in at friends for a drink and to let the girls swim.  The guys landed up hauling out the paintball gun and showing Megan how to use it.

Percy behind the gun


Megan shooting the paintball gun


Paintball Megan


Megan getting down and hard-core


My Boerewors and Percy


Paintball Wall and the bottles


Then Kaylin showed us a trick that she does with her belly button, where she turns it inside-out and then she announced to everyone she has a "wally" (her version of willy). 

Well!  I was in fits of laughter. 

I just wondered where on earth she learnt this and who showed her how to do it????

Kaylin doing her belly button trick


Kaylin's mini-willy belly button


13 comments:

KK said...

That is too funny! Who knew you could do that? We were always warned not to mess with our belly buttons or something horrible would happen. Now as an adult, I'm thinking it was all hogwash...

f8hasit said...

The belly button photo is a keeper. I think I'd frame that one! At least keep a copy for blackmail purposes when she gets older!
:-)

blueviolet said...

She could get on David Letterman for that! That's hilarious!

Blasé said...

kids discover the darnest things...

Jill said...

I've never seen anything quite like it!

otin said...

OOH! The paintball gun was cool, but the belly button thing gave me the willies! I can't even touch my own belly button.

Shane at Environmental Health-Wellness-Beauty,LLC said...

Oh my goodness!! I am laughing my booty off. Too funny.

Dutch donut girl said...

Haha, I have never seen a mini-willy belly button before. Cute.

Nikki and Keith said...

Ah no KK! That's just weird!!!

lettice said...

Love the belly-button trick!

Gillian said...

My weird girl-child comes up with the daftest things.

Leigh-Ann said...

That is just too adorable. Amazing how kids just find the weirdest things to do and we as parents end up in fits of laughter. You wanna just eat them up sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I can do that with my belly button. I guess I discovered it when I was 11, im 13 now and my belly button is "Cinnamon Swirl". It used to be completely normal, innie, now I hate it. Tell her to stop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails