Friday, 13 November 2009

My Very First Blog Award!

Wow! The sound of Epic Applause is still ringin in my ears.

Cat over at Juggling Act of Life presenting me with my very first Blog Award.


The Gorgeous Blogger Award. 

*curtsey*  Thank you, thank you, Cat.  You are just loverly and so are your beautiful kiddie winks.


Here are the rules:


By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.


1. I still have my Scots accent after being in the country for nearly 30 years!


2. I stole half of my 3 year old's Sweetie Pie last night and didn't feel guilty about it.  I'm a chocoholic and needed it!  I can't help myself.


3. I have to tint my eyebrows and eyelashes, otherwise I look like a Ginger Ghost.

4.  My favourite thing to do is blog with a bottle of wine, a fag and a Peppermint crisp

5. I farted during Pilates Class on Wednesday and luckily the music was really loud so it was somewhat muted.  However, the wretched stench lingered.


6. I love Fridays.  It is my favourite day of the week.  I love the anticipation of the weekend and things to come.

I'm passing this award on to these six equally gorgeous bloggers:

 Check them oot!

16 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Congratulations on the award. I hate farting in yoga or pilates class but sometimes it just sneaks out.

blueviolet said...

Congratulations!

I can't imagine what a ginger ghost must look like. Apparently not so nice.

Erin O'Brien said...

Love your list and thanks for the nod!

Dutch donut girl said...

Congratulations! I love fridays too. Oh no, it's Friday the 13th!

Entrepreneur Chick said...

I SO do this:



4. My favourite thing to do is blog with a bottle of wine, a fag and a Peppermint crisp

I don't have a fag but I'd like a peppermint crisp. What is it, exactly? Can I order them online? I do not believe we have those in Texas.

Like your blog! Nice. ;)

WhisperingWriter said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.

I laughed at the farting thing. Sounds like something I'd do.

BecauseIcan said...

Ooh!!!..You got a very sexy shiny award!!
Look at how it matches the carpets.. ;-)t

Thank you for thinking of me.. even if its due to my apparent "twistedness" <--I dont see it..LOL!

Gillian said...

check out a south african peppermint crisp here http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/nestle-peppermint-crisp-2.jpg

and here

http://2.media.tumblr.com/eEpoSv5pD92pk5x0lFQ3ha3u_r1_500.jpg

Kitty Moore said...

Congratulations! And your children are adorable.

The Offended Blogger said...

Hahaha I have to admit that the farting in Pilates class is my favorite.

Thank you for the lovely award, although I was kinda hoping you had a Scottish bagpiper waiting here for me hehe. ;)

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Congrats on the award and the fart!! ;)

Hugs!!

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

mmmmmmm, peppermint crisp...

Wondering if it is the same as the Aussie one, shards of peppermint that can cut your mouth encased in chocolate... mmmmmmmm

Thanks babe. MWAH!

otin said...

I would have thought that you would have gotten a bunch of awards! You deserve them!

Dorothy said...

Congragulations and what a cute blog..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

KK said...

Congrats

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

!!! I cracked up when I read Number 5! Congrats.

Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails