Cheryl knew that one day her degree from the Gene Simmons Tongue Academy would serve her well, boobies here I come.......Cheers, Sausage.
Gene Simmons' little sister: Gina Simmons. Envy of lesbians everywhere.
Shite, I can't see it.
After the Genie gave Rhonda Gene Simmon's tongue, She wanted to see if it could really penetrate clothing...
gene simmons daughter took a while to be weened from breast feeding...
"Careful there, Bunny Girl. You'll have someone's eye out with that!"
Mmm. Boobs.
Female Gene Simmons!
You must be Gene Simmons' Sister! Move a little lower with that thing!
"That one time me and Mick Jagger Made Out"and freak, omg. Just, wow.
"I can't believe your last boyfriend called you a slug."
"And that's the night I became a lesbian, Mom!"
I'm drawing a blank but enjoyed the responses. I vote for Aaron's.xoRobyn
a real tongue twister.
Do you think I'll get in the Guinness Book of World Records with this?
Teaching others how to tie their bow ties with their tongue, was a challenge Tiffany loved.
"Lemme see how far down I can make it go before she notices..."
You guys....this is a tough one!
Its a tie....I think...
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Cheryl knew that one day her degree from the Gene Simmons Tongue Academy would serve her well, boobies here I come.......
Cheers, Sausage.
Gene Simmons' little sister: Gina Simmons. Envy of lesbians everywhere.
Shite, I can't see it.
After the Genie gave Rhonda Gene Simmon's tongue, She wanted to see if it could really penetrate clothing...
gene simmons daughter took a while to be weened from breast feeding...
"Careful there, Bunny Girl. You'll have someone's eye out with that!"
Mmm. Boobs.
Female Gene Simmons!
You must be Gene Simmons' Sister! Move a little lower with that thing!
"That one time me and Mick Jagger Made Out"
and freak, omg. Just, wow.
"I can't believe your last boyfriend called you a slug."
"And that's the night I became a lesbian, Mom!"
I'm drawing a blank but enjoyed the responses. I vote for Aaron's.
xoRobyn
a real tongue twister.
Do you think I'll get in the Guinness Book of World Records with this?
Teaching others how to tie their bow ties with their tongue, was a challenge Tiffany loved.
"Lemme see how far down I can make it go before she notices..."
You guys....this is a tough one!
Its a tie....I think...
Post a Comment