Sunday, 7 August 2011

And The Winner Is...


And this week's winner is Wonkie.  Congratulations...

Thanx to everyone who entered the competition.  You make me laugh out loud on a weekly basis.  I think this may be my favourite feature!  The comments sure make me smile.

Now, those of you who have not sent me your photos wearing my AWESOME tattoos (oh you know who you are) - shame on you, Plonkers!  You should wear those suckers with PRIDE!

Be sure to come back on Tuesday for the next Caption My Photo Competition.
My superpowers? I can pee into a Coke bottle from 6 feet away - without spilling a drop. Bloody great hit at Glastonbury it was... what about you then - what powers did you ask for?"

2 comments:

Diego Sousa said...

congrats for the winner

Slamdunk said...

Congrats to Wonkie. Good way to start a week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails