I remember listening to I Fought the Law as a kid in the mid to late 60s. It was my uncle's favorite or at least it seemed like his favorite. I'm not sure who did it. It could've been Bobby Fuller or The Crickts. That was too long ago. lol. Thanks for sharing some oldies with us this rock n' roll Monday!
Hey now, I know I was here where's my comment. Well have another you sexy thing you! ~hehe~ I believe in miracles... YOU SO ROCK GIRL! Thanks for playing along. Have a good one, and see you next time. Now I have to go see this wedding pic. What are you doing?
21 comments:
Well done!
OOOOOOOH! Love it!
Fantastic! I think Lebanon for Human League is a far too overlooked song. Good choices!
Cheers!
That's my hand/arm. LOL
I absolutely LOVE your picks! Great songs! I run to You Sexy Thing! Fun songs! :-)
DK really takes me back - wish I could have seen them, or at least J. Biafra.
Arctic Monkeys are a great current band..
My wife loves Human League.
T-Rex is classic.
Loved the LMFAO video - I'd never seen it, but will be watching it again.
I've listened to the first three at least four times today... I may click again.
Happy Monday!
@Cakeblast My kids LOVE that song by LMFAO.
@elisecrets I'm glad I made your Monday a happy one!
@RunDMT @Melanie @raginghitgirl thank you!
@TheFrogQueen an 80s classic!
Oh. Em. Gee. Not heard that Hot Chocolate one in years. Great choices!!
Great song choices this week; love all those!
T-Rex ROCKS!
Pretty decent list there.
I love that you have an eclectic taste in music like I do - in other words, love all your choices! :)
Country Girl with One More Drinkin' Song is a Shotgun Girl under Blue Skies
I remember listening to I Fought the Law as a kid in the mid to late 60s. It was my uncle's favorite or at least it seemed like his favorite. I'm not sure who did it. It could've been Bobby Fuller or The Crickts. That was too long ago. lol. Thanks for sharing some oldies with us this rock n' roll Monday!
Check it out….
4Ms
Your friend,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes
I've heard a couple of these, but my music education continues. Thanks for sharing. Already following. Have a great day!
GREAT PICKS, ALL OF THEM!!!!!
Girlfriend you totally ROCK! Off to the dentist & thanks for playing along! hugsssssss
Hey now, I know I was here where's my comment. Well have another you sexy thing you! ~hehe~ I believe in miracles... YOU SO ROCK GIRL! Thanks for playing along. Have a good one, and see you next time. Now I have to go see this wedding pic. What are you doing?
awesome choices this week! Love the flash back - I haven't heard some of these in awhile! Have a great week.
wow, what great picks. Of course many I haven't heard, so that's always cool too.
big thanks to the author for new)
Post a Comment