Thursday, 4 August 2011

Its Been Yonks Since I Got one of These Babies

I was over visiting one of my favourite bloggers ★Rockin' Mama★ who very kindly bestowed an Blog on Fire Award upon my wee bloggy.  

Gosh, Gee, Golly...I'm so incredibly flattered as I haven't received a Blog Award in Yonks!  Thanx, Destiny-with-Child.  You rock my face off, Skankalicious!  ♥♥

Usually that means you need to tell all yer Plonkers some random drivel that they don't already know about ye.  So, ready?

I'm forever on diet and NEVER thin!

I love Vanilla Yogi Sips.

Have I mentioned I hate winter?

My favourite colour is orange.

Phineas and Ferb are hysterical!

Raw meat gives me the willies.

Now go and stalk these awesome Hookers...

Skinny Bitches in the Making

Fabulously Flawed

Not So Simply Single

Absolutely Narcissism


Remember to go and enter my Caption My Photo Competition

14 comments:

cat said...

Good on you.

Brian Miller said...

ha. phineas and ferb as the reigning favorite in our house...

Diego Sousa said...

forget the diet, and try exercising :)

Akelamalu said...

Congrats on the award Scottish Lassie. x

Copyboy said...

I'm not a fan of summer. So where does that leave us? haha

G-Man said...

Is being a plonker a good thing?

PBJdreamer said...

stop dieting and just focus on eating healthy...

right like I am some kind of expert NOT

heee

that is all

Jesse said...

Hi there,

this award looks cool...!

Keep on keeping on...

love,

Jesse

Slamdunk said...

Yes, congrats to you on the well deserved award.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Brian Phineas and Ferb is a daily occurrence in our home.

@Diego I do that too 3 - 4 times a week!

@Copyboy opposite ends of the season scale?

@G-Man Its my term of endearment for my readers. So I'd say it is.

@Slamdunk thanx!!!

The Frog Queen said...

Congrats on the cool award! Much deserved!

Cheers!

Not So Simply Single said...

Congratulations you sassy b i t c h!

I haven't been reading blogs lately since my BFF is in town and I have been playing tour guide! But I thank you for mentioning me! I will check out the other gals you mentioned when I get a moment to breathe.

Have a nice weekend!

Lisa
xoxo

Not So Simply Single said...

P.S. F U C K the diet and love every bit of your fine ass self... I do...

(more for the spanking, if you know what I mean! YUP, I bet you do!)

Lisa
xo

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will love bag wholesalers for promotion code at my estore

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails