rock on!
What! It's Monday? I need to get to work!Can you believe that I've never seen Burlesque? I'm such a bad Gay.m.
wow we are all over the place today...but good songs..
Haha, that's so cool!
Oooh, great song choices there. Happy MM to ya! ;)
Love that White Stripes song. I'm wide awake now! Thanks!! ;)Also? Mark's comment made me laugh.
I have been a Cher fan for as long as I can remember and I am embarrassed to say that I have yet to watch Burlesque and I have the movie sitting right here on my desktop... tsk tsk!
i was voting for the Beatles, but then, you know, a Wild AC-DC cames out of nowhere!
That's some serious variety. I'll pass on the Cher though.
I love Nickelback! Nice choices! Thanks for sharing.
The let it be one gives me chills.
Love Cher and Nickelback too!!!
@Mark you made me laugh out loud! Get to it Mr!@Lady Estrogen Jack White is ma main man!!@Diego ACDC rocks my face off - especially when Bon Scott was with the band. Pity he choked in his own vomit.@Jamerican Spice My favourite song from Nickelback and the video is so unique.@Copyboy McCartney is a brilliant song writer!
Love Love Cher Love AC DC oH Hells Bells I luv em' all you so ROCK GIRL! Thanks for playin along! hugzzzzz
Oooh. I do love the White Stripes...Pearl
great tunes!
Pretty sure I cry ever time I hear Let It Be. It may be the best somg ever written.Ahem, award accepted and bounced right back to you.http://sofabulouslyflawed.blogspot.com/2011/08/really-me-really.html
Love that you have such an eclectic taste in music - I do too, for the most part. LOVE all your choices - and Nickelback is my fav! :)Harper Valley PTA isn't the Girl Next Door but Don't Forget to Remember Me
Post a Comment
20 comments:
rock on!
What! It's Monday? I need to get to work!
Can you believe that I've never seen Burlesque? I'm such a bad Gay.
m.
wow we are all over the place today...but good songs..
Haha, that's so cool!
Oooh, great song choices there. Happy MM to ya! ;)
Love that White Stripes song. I'm wide awake now! Thanks!! ;)
Also? Mark's comment made me laugh.
I have been a Cher fan for as long as I can remember and I am embarrassed to say that I have yet to watch Burlesque and I have the movie sitting right here on my desktop... tsk tsk!
i was voting for the Beatles, but then, you know, a Wild AC-DC cames out of nowhere!
That's some serious variety. I'll pass on the Cher though.
I love Nickelback!
Nice choices! Thanks for sharing.
The let it be one gives me chills.
Love Cher and Nickelback too!!!
@Mark you made me laugh out loud! Get to it Mr!
@Lady Estrogen Jack White is ma main man!!
@Diego ACDC rocks my face off - especially when Bon Scott was with the band. Pity he choked in his own vomit.
@Jamerican Spice My favourite song from Nickelback and the video is so unique.
@Copyboy McCartney is a brilliant song writer!
@Mark you made me laugh out loud! Get to it Mr!
@Lady Estrogen Jack White is ma main man!!
@Diego ACDC rocks my face off - especially when Bon Scott was with the band. Pity he choked in his own vomit.
@Jamerican Spice My favourite song from Nickelback and the video is so unique.
@Copyboy McCartney is a brilliant song writer!
@Mark you made me laugh out loud! Get to it Mr!
@Lady Estrogen Jack White is ma main man!!
@Diego ACDC rocks my face off - especially when Bon Scott was with the band. Pity he choked in his own vomit.
@Jamerican Spice My favourite song from Nickelback and the video is so unique.
@Copyboy McCartney is a brilliant song writer!
Love Love Cher Love AC DC oH Hells Bells I luv em' all you so ROCK GIRL! Thanks for playin along! hugzzzzz
Oooh. I do love the White Stripes...
Pearl
great tunes!
Pretty sure I cry ever time I hear Let It Be. It may be the best somg ever written.
Ahem, award accepted and bounced right back to you.
http://sofabulouslyflawed.blogspot.com/2011/08/really-me-really.html
Love that you have such an eclectic taste in music - I do too, for the most part. LOVE all your choices - and Nickelback is my fav! :)
Harper Valley PTA isn't the Girl Next Door but Don't Forget to Remember Me
Post a Comment