Thursday, 11 August 2011

Bloggers Ink Challenge - Round 2 - Ding! Ding!

Some of you Plonkers may remember that about a year ago, I had a Bloggers Ink Challenge.  

Well, donchya think its time for round two?  Yeah!

Ding-ding!

ADSL now has PLENTY more Tat Followers who can enter and some of the Old Plonkers have gotten new ink since then.  So haul out yer cameras out and get snapping!

Da Rules:
  • A clear picture of your awesome tattoo
  • Only ONE tattoo entry per person
  • Picture should try and show which part of body it is on 
  • A short description of your tattoo
  • Why you got your ink
  • Entries close on Wednesday, 17 August (been extended to 24 August)
  • Photos will be posted on Thursday, 18 August for voting
  • You Plonkers get to vote the best one
  • Stay tuned for winners announcement.
  • Winner Receives a voucher from FoulMouthshirts.com

So, you have just ONE week to email me your ink photos to - info@redpepa.za.net
  


HERE is last years Winner! 






OFFENSIVE T-SHIRTS



18 comments:

Melanie said...

I know what I will be sending you...

Dazee Dreamer said...

you know, every time I see that tattoo, I just get so excited. I love that tat.

I do have a new one. I wonder if I should send it in. hmmmmm

And I so want to be one of your friday features. with sugar on it....smooches.

Mama Spaghetti said...

Hmmm...I'm interested to see what you get!

G-Man said...

I Have ink!

Timothy Bowen said...

great idea. going to send you some of my ink

Diego Sousa said...

i'll try to send my my ass kickin appaloosa horse =)

Stephanie D said...

No ink for me. Almost got one when I turned 30...but couldn't decide what I wanted. I'd probably do Journey's Infinity symbol if I got one now...simple...but everything seems to be sagging lately now that I'm in my 40's.

Copyboy said...

Alas I have no tats, but I will enjoy the views.

WhisperingWriter said...

I don't have any ink.

I worry what it'll look like when I'm in my 80s.

W.C.Camp said...

I have to go out and buy a box of cracker jacks first and get one of those paper transfer temporary tattoos! W.C.C.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Dazee YOU BETTER!!

@G-Man @W.C.Camp I haven't received your entry yet!!! Double Dare YE!!!

Mark Eames said...

I may surprise you...

and I want another - got the design all ready to match the last - just got to convince my wife!

And when I am 80, I won't give a damn!

Babes Mami said...

I know you wanted me to enter but I have ZERO tattoos!

Lost.in.Idaho said...

The only ink I had on me was the one you mailed me. Sadly, I'm art free.

But but... can my girlfriend grab a sharpie and doodle? Would that count?

CinfulCinnamon said...

I'll send mine too. I have a picture of it, but you can't tell where it is. Guess I'll have to try to get another one that has a bit of the crack of my ass on it ! LOL

Angel said...

I entered all mine last time!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I don't know if I'll be able to take a picture in time...but I'll certainly try!

Surprised I have ink, right? ;)

nitebyrd said...

Did you extend the deadline to August 24th? Did I read that correctly?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails