What's Twitter?
Yuck. This makes me gag. Twitter is so stupid.PS...come follow me on twitter!
Geez! I just started Tweeting on Friday and this looks overwhelming. I can't wrap my brain around that.m.
I gave up on Twitter because I ended up not seeing the need for (yet) another social networking tool.My last Tweet was "Twitter, twitter, twitter, twang...thud".
I don't know what I'm looking at but I like it. :)
Rockin Robin, Tweet, Tweet DELETE! -I don't know why, but every time I hear the word Tweet I think of that Rockin Robin song.:)
Damn...those are some numbers. I deleted my account. Wasn't doing anything for me at all except taking up time.
@CopyBoy I'm 7.28% sure that I know you love yer stats.@Stephanie :-) Tweet it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What's Twitter?
Yuck. This makes me gag. Twitter is so stupid.
PS...come follow me on twitter!
Geez! I just started Tweeting on Friday and this looks overwhelming. I can't wrap my brain around that.
m.
I gave up on Twitter because I ended up not seeing the need for (yet) another social networking tool.
My last Tweet was "Twitter, twitter, twitter, twang...thud".
I don't know what I'm looking at but I like it. :)
Rockin Robin, Tweet, Tweet DELETE! -I don't know why, but every time I hear the word Tweet I think of that Rockin Robin song.
:)
Damn...those are some numbers. I deleted my account. Wasn't doing anything for me at all except taking up time.
@CopyBoy I'm 7.28% sure that I know you love yer stats.
@Stephanie :-) Tweet it!
Post a Comment