Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Kids are the most desirable Monopoly players - easy to beat and fun to cheat.



Our wee family have had a four-day long weekend and we've had so much fun. Yesterday we went to the Dros for lunch with friends. The girls got to jump on the trampolines and jumping castle while we all sat and did some catching up. It was a lovely warm sunny afternoon in the sun and the food was good too.

Hubby, me and KK
Friends out to lunch
The jumping casle
Mandy's 6 eyes
My chocolate brownie with bobbies ice-cream
Mandy and Megan
BFFs
Mrs and Mr Daft Scots Lass
Besties!


Then we went to the park across the road from Mandy's place and we played on the jungle gym and the swings.  Even Ouma came with us and decided that her 75 year old body could still climb the jungle gym and had a go on the swings.  She said she hadn't had a go on the swings in decades!  Good for you Ouma!


75 year old Ouma assends the jungle gym


Movin on Up




At this point I told her to get down in case she fell.  Not bad going Oums


Mandy


Mandy and Megan


Kaylin on the Swings


Ouma on the Swings


You think you're cooler than me?


Ouma, Megan and Mandy


Mandy tries to go right over.


Ouma then shocked us by standing up on the swings!


Megan


A Daft Scots Lass


We then went back to Mandy's place, we hung out in the sun and then got a little silly.  This was Mandy's idea - the task was to wrap my legs around her waist and then bend backwards and grab her ankles and then she gets down and all fours and walk with me clinging to her like a turtle or something.  We had a bit of a giggle finding out that we were MUCH too fat and far too tipsy to get this right. 

But we all had fun trying.


Wraping my legs around Mandy

Falling off and knocking my head

Second attempt

The men tried!

I finally got it right with Megan!

There we go!

Remember to go enter my Caption Competition and win a bit of bling!!!

14 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You all sure know how to have fun. That's a cool jungle gym and Ouma's even cooler.
xoRobyn

cat said...

Gosh, but Ouma is heaps of fun!

One Stiletto At A Time said...

I love how adventurous the ouma is!

Melanie said...

LOVE the video and the pics...what a great way to spend a long weekend!!

Slamdunk said...

Fun video, and your daughter cracks me up.

One depressing thing about blogging is that you see people in other parts of the world awaiting the arrival of warm weather and summer as you watch your own sunny days slip away. Winter will be here soon enough--blah.

Cyn said...

OMGosh is your family adorable and so obviously always game for an adventure, a good time, and a good laugh!

Perfect!

Mark said...

Oh my, so much to comment about. Love that Ouma. I'm just glad she wasn't wearing a dress on those swings! I don't think I could have handled that image.
m.

Lesley said...

You guys are hilarious!

Diego Sousa said...

looks like TONS of fun! nice post =)

my day in a sentence said...

Yup, she picked it and ate it. :D
(I did that as a kid too -.-' :D -.-')

Stephanie D said...

The photos tell a great story! Fun post.

Copyboy said...

Life seems so much more fun and acrobatic than the colonies.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Slamdunk I was in the same boat six months ago...

@Mark the whacky thing is that YOU were the only one thinking it!!

@my day in a sentense Trust her to do it on one of my Vlogs!!!!

Anonymous said...

The sciatic nerve pain associated with pregnancy particularly,
in which spinal imbalances, relieving stress. If these methods are slowly being introduced in market.

Never, and other diseases, these arecalisthenics, and many of the most damaging, long and that the muscles in your back.
After speaking, it's me Kathy Smith from Pleasant View, TN. Depending on the muscles in the neck well.

Also visit my site Peak back pain clinic
Feel free to visit my webpage - Peak back pain clinic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails