Saturday, 6 August 2011



I was visiting over at Ma Nouvelle Mode and she is having a brilliant photo contest.  The photo you enter has to represent your summer. 

I thought immediately of the time we all had a go on our Superman Slip 'n Slide set up in our garden complete with soapy suds so we could go faster.  Weeeeee!  We had so much fun.  Loads of giggles and laughs and bruises!  I love summer - being outdoors, being kissed by the sun and long days and short nights.  Nothing puts a smile on my face like summer does.

I'm certain no photographer but I just love this shot I took of my youngest with my point and shoot Cannon.




8 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Fun picture! I love that slip n slides have been around for so long!

MiMi said...

That's an awesome shot! She's having so much fun! :)

Not So Simply Single said...

Hey Darling... Don't know what award you are talking about, but thank you anyway! xoxo Lisa

Diego Sousa said...

it's the happiness of your child that makes this pic beautiful :)

Mynx said...

What a gorgeous photo. Summer is still a few months away for us.
Can't wait until we are having BBQ's and using the pool again

blueviolet said...

THat looks so fun! And I love that soft pillow landing.

1986 CR Swart Matrieks said...

That is a great summer pic. Come on summer....

1986 CR Swart Matrieks said...

That is a great summer pic. Come on summer....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails