Hey, no pressure but I have nominated you for the "7 Links" challenge on my current post. Don't worry about it if you have no time or are just not inclined. I like your blog and wanted others to see it too. If nothing else, you got a free link out of it :-)
3 comments:
I love the big bang theory.
And I'm always excited to see your cute mug. yeah, I said it, it's cute!!!!
Good to hear your voice! I miss that accent!
Hey, no pressure but I have nominated you for the "7 Links" challenge on my current post. Don't worry about it if you have no time or are just not inclined. I like your blog and wanted others to see it too. If nothing else, you got a free link out of it :-)
Cheers!
Dean
http://leftcoastguy.com
great st of tunes it been a whils sice I heard them.
Post a Comment