You have wicked awesome taste in music. And the ghost videos were amazing. Happy Halloween!
Love you music picks, mama!That last video gave me the eevie-jeevies and some serious shivers down my spine. I had to stop watching it. I love ghost stories and paranormal stuff like that, but it always freaks me out too. lolHappy Halloween! :-)
Brilliant vids. Have been playing Thriller non-stop for a couple of days now. Happy Halloween to ya!
Great song picks, but my favorite was the ghost video at the end. Totally creepy stuff, girlie!
A lot of these are new to me but they are pretty cool! Thanks for sharing your scary picks and have a great week!
great songs...love the one by the cult!
Wow, I am impressed by your unique choices!!!Happy Halloween!!Dollycashttp://www.escapewithdollycas.com/
You hit it right on the head Girlfriend! Love Love your choices! You had me totally mesmerized. Have a Happy & Safe Halloween & thanks for playin.
The only musical one I knew was Thriller and I enjoyed listening to new music, well, new for me.Now, that last video of ghosts,poltergeist and demons,that one was spooky and sure does put you in the Halloween mood!Have a Happy or spooky Halloween!
Very scary choices! :) Share some candy. And thanks for rockin!
I never get tired of Thriller!
I'm having computer issues, so I couldn't watch. ugh! but I hope you had a great Halloween!
Great songs to be inspired for this season :-)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
You have wicked awesome taste in music. And the ghost videos were amazing. Happy Halloween!
Love you music picks, mama!
That last video gave me the eevie-jeevies and some serious shivers down my spine. I had to stop watching it. I love ghost stories and paranormal stuff like that, but it always freaks me out too. lol
Happy Halloween! :-)
Brilliant vids. Have been playing Thriller non-stop for a couple of days now. Happy Halloween to ya!
Great song picks, but my favorite was the ghost video at the end. Totally creepy stuff, girlie!
A lot of these are new to me but they are pretty cool! Thanks for sharing your scary picks and have a great week!
great songs...love the one by the cult!
Wow, I am impressed by your unique choices!!!
Happy Halloween!!
Dollycas
http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/
You hit it right on the head Girlfriend! Love Love your choices! You had me totally mesmerized. Have a Happy & Safe Halloween & thanks for playin.
The only musical one I knew was Thriller and I enjoyed listening to new music, well, new for me.
Now, that last video of ghosts,poltergeist and demons,that one was spooky and sure does put you in the Halloween mood!
Have a Happy or spooky Halloween!
Very scary choices! :)
Share some candy.
And thanks for rockin!
I never get tired of Thriller!
I'm having computer issues, so I couldn't watch. ugh! but I hope you had a great Halloween!
Great songs to be inspired for this season :-)
Post a Comment