Love them all apart from I touch myself.Not against the lyrics,I just got fed up of hearing it continually in the early 90's on the radio. By the way,Gordon's dedicated a photograph to you.
Whoo-hoo, totally racy song there girl with I Touch Myself. You know, this song seems a little familiar to me, but I'm scratching my mind trying to remember with clarity. Maybe, I need more coffee. I love Judy Garland's Over the Rainbow - wonderful pick! Come over to dance with me later when you get a chance!
Boogie Ooogie Ooogie! Love your sounds you're spoutin'! Jungle Book, I haven't seen that one in so long I'm going to have to watch it now! Somewhere over the Rainbow is always my all time favorite. Oh hells bells they are all too cool & thanks for sharing! Hugzzzzzzzzzzz Girlfriend! Talk at ya later!
Hey I can't believe it because I actually KNOW all of those songs for a change!!! Usually Xmas Dolly stumps me with some obscure stuff which I have never heard!! Fun songs! W.C.C.
20 comments:
Somewhere over the rainbow... love the song forever! Ok I'm waking up now :) Have a nice Monday.
Love them all apart from I touch myself.Not against the lyrics,I just got fed up of hearing it continually in the early 90's on the radio.
By the way,Gordon's dedicated a photograph to you.
Good Morning! Wonderful song choices!
Mom on Caffeine
I love that quote: "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
Disney tunes and 80s music! Love them both! Great picks, mama!
Was the Divinyls in the 80's? Wow, now I really feel old!! LOL Fab choices as always!
Whoo-hoo, totally racy song there girl with I Touch Myself. You know, this song seems a little familiar to me, but I'm scratching my mind trying to remember with clarity. Maybe, I need more coffee. I love Judy Garland's Over the Rainbow - wonderful pick! Come over to dance with me later when you get a chance!
I would just like to say that the movie PLAYING BY HEART was one of the best movies ever made. Expertly woven. Love that line.
The Safety Dance is one of the silliest most random songs the 80s offered us! I love it. Happy Monday.
hahhahha..Safety dance..I remember that song! Great choices and what a variety...Have a great week
Fun mix - playing a few at the same time gave an ever eighties-er experience- trippy. Hope you have a fantastic day
I'm much more comfy with bear necessities. haha
Nice assortment
Bahahaha. I LOVE Safety Dance. That video cracks me up. The song is so much fun. But I'm an 80's girl all the way.
SWEEEEEEET.
Happy Monday!
I love the JUNGLE BOOK!!! One of my faves!!
Have a great week!!
I love your title! It is so true.
Great choices!
I think I've been seeing alot of Garland this month!!
Must be the season.
Aloha
that's the spirit of Monday. what a great list.
Boogie Ooogie Ooogie! Love your sounds you're spoutin'! Jungle Book, I haven't seen that one in so long I'm going to have to watch it now! Somewhere over the Rainbow is always my all time favorite. Oh hells bells they are all too cool & thanks for sharing! Hugzzzzzzzzzzz Girlfriend! Talk at ya later!
I always LOVE the songs/videos you choose every week! This week is no exception - 'cuz they're exceptional! :)
Pour Some Sugar On Me – but I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do), I’m Like A Virgin, so why don’t you Walk This Way
Hey I can't believe it because I actually KNOW all of those songs for a change!!! Usually Xmas Dolly stumps me with some obscure stuff which I have never heard!! Fun songs! W.C.C.
One of the reasons I love Jungle Book best of all the Disney movies.
Post a Comment