Sunday, 1 January 2012

I'm writing a Diet Book. It's called "Put That Down, Fatty!"

Happy New Year, Plonkers!

Today is a brand new year and that means it is the day that my new eating plan starts and hopefully my weight loss gets a fucking serious kick in the arse. 

My flabby arse needs a serious full body overhaul.  I want to feel comfortable in my clothes, I want to go into those pretty trinket shops without worrying that my wide-arse hips are going to knock all the expensive nicknaks downs.  I really don't want to look like a pale pork sausage anymore.

Did you know?
 A person can survive by sucking the juice from a wet mitten.

Anyhoover, I am starting with a liquid diet of raw fruits and veggies for 5 days and then on to the Attack Phase of the Dukan Diet. I'm all organised and keen to get going with this new eating plan.  My mind has been ready for this for 3 weeks or so.  I'd say wish me luck but I don't need luck only hard work from my side and willpower to stick this one through.  My mind is in the right place and ready to see the kilos drop off on my newly purchased twinkling trendy bathroom scale.

I went shopping yesterday for fruits and veggies and came back with a new digital scale and The Dukan Diet Life Plan book.

Don't worry about this fat.  I'll fuck off soon enough.  With any luck, if I loose 2kg a week, you'll be completely rid of me in aboot 9 months.



9 comments:

Jennifer said...

NICE! lol. dang girl how did you get so many readers? I need suggestions!

zen said...

Happy New Year Love!

Blogger Broadcast said...

we still have another hour before the year 2011 goes away. i have about 8 pounds now that I need to lose...it's tough.

Mike Smith said...

Ach, why is it always the thin lassies who feel they need to lose weight? Happy New Year, Gillian.

bailey j said...

best of luck with this endeavor! i noticed you asked how i did it in on my blog and not to discourage you but my #1 rule is to do it right, do it healthy, no gimmicks. i eat well, i eat less and i exercise a ton. fad diets NEVER work, there is no magic to losing weight, just good decisions. i know this because iv tried a ton. that being said, i have learned a lot from reading fad diet books so you can deff get something out of them but in the end, you just cannot stick to them and they fail you. it takes hard work and an unfailing desire to be healthy! best of luck to you and comment me anbytime you have a question or anything :) thanks so much for checking out my blog, LOVING yours, and truly love your writing style!. xo

ps. totally got yourself a new follower.

Ryan said...

Happy New Year Plonker

JoeinVegas said...

Happy New Year! Good luck, but yes, don't look at it as a short term diet, it should be a general change in how you usually eat and exercise.

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

I ran today - training for Paris Half Marathon! Yes please! Viva motivation! Hope the dieting is going good your side :) Happy 2012! Back in Jozi in 5 months time! EEEEK!

G-Man said...

Jildo...
You are the coolest chick on the continent.
Just don't become INcontinent..:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails