Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Caption My Photo Competition #36


Its Toozday which means its time to caption another daft photo of mine. 

Before you get wildly creative and incredibly daft captioning this, just a quick update on my new eating plan. 

It's been going well on my liquid diet since 1 January.  I have loads of energy and am so motivated and postive about this.  I see this as a lifestyle change this year.  I want to get more healthy, I want my family to eat more healthy and I plan to make some serious changes to my munching habits.

Therefore, I'm going to be starting my Dukan Diet a day early and tomorrow is D-Day.  I'm off to the shops to buy all my fat-free proteins for the next 10 days.

Go ahead, caption this colourful one and win a wee special new year something from me


13 comments:

Joshua said...

You know you want to lick this.

G-Man said...

OK...Just the tip.
And don't you dare Spluge in my mouth Mr. Candyman!!!

G-Man said...

Happy New Year Jillie Bean.

Ooops, I almost forgot..Fuck You!

Slamdunk said...

How about this:

This No Chocolate Diet is Going to Be Tough!

Brian Miller said...

opening the door, he found his wife bespeckled in nothing but candy....to hell with the diet he thought closing it firmly behind him...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Slamdunk Perfect! Much better than my title

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Joshua has it!

Barfly said...

Keebler elves gang bang.

Mary F said...

Hello Gillian! This is my first time doing one of these, but here ya go.

"Candi just loves an all-day lic... uh, I mean sucker"

Pearl said...

Too few people eat the dessert first...

Pearl

Nolens Volens said...

"You know I taste as sweet as I look"

Southern said...

You know you can't eat just one.

Nicole Zoltack said...

You are what you eat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails